Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61173 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Default Free WP Themes By Themesjunction

Title: UK Web Hosting

Download this quality and professionally designed UK Web Hosting WordPress template absolutely free of charge and set the colorful image to your blog that would excite and inspire your visitors!
    Stylish theme with 3 column layout and right sidebar distinguished by sizable image header, clean and original design; it will perfectly fit a hosting blog. It has been designed for UK website hosting
    You are free to use it freely both for your private and commercial projects, contributing into the vast collection of WordPress powered blogs.

Author URL |Preview Theme | Download URL
    themesjunction Reviewed by themesjunction on . Free WP Themes By Themesjunction http://www.velnetdesigns.com/wordpressthemes/uk-web-hosting-wp.gif Title: UK Web Hosting Download this quality and professionally designed UK Web Hosting WordPress template absolutely free of charge and set the colorful image to your blog that would excite and inspire your visitors! Stylish theme with 3 column layout and right sidebar distinguished by sizable image header, clean and original design; it will perfectly fit a hosting blog. It has been designed for UK website hosting You Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Title: ECommerce WP Template

ECommerce WP Template is a 3 column WordPress theme. The theme are suitable with content rich blog that needed to maximize viewer compatible with the flexible fluid content width. It designed with nice colours and clear fonts so users can read clean and clear. Sidebars area are full widgetable to insert any popular widget that can be download in plugins reposity.
    WordPress is a great platform for setting up an online store, and ECommerce WP Template is one of the best arround the internet. You can also visit our Ecommerce web design page if you plan to have a unique econnerce solution.
    The code behind ECommerce WP Template is xhtml & css valid, it's crossbrowser compatible (working in all major browsers) and also working with the last version of WP and lower. So there is no need why you should not use ECommerce WP Template.

Author URL |Preview Theme | Download URL

Title: BreakingNewz

Description: BreakingNewz WordPress theme allows your to create a news / magazine sites using WordPress, yet so easy to set up and manage.

Theme URL |Preview Theme | Download URL

Last one is from ThemeWarrior
    Luck is my middle name. Mind you, my first name is Bad.

Title: Hexwind

Hex Wind is a free wordpress magazine theme with premium features such as animated gallery, post thumbnail, featured video, latest tweets, social bookmark, popular posts and more.

Author URL |Demo URL | Download URL

Extra Feature:

No. of Columns: 2

Colors: Grey, white, dark

Sidebar (left/right): Right

Fixed width / Fluid width: Fixed

Plugins required: None

Widget ready: Yes

Adsense Ready: Yes

Layout Style (Table based / CSS based): Css

thanks a ton for hexwind...very nice theme

Website's:
    Apple.com
    awesome theme..

thnxx for the share mate..!!

Title: Deep Blue

Description: An amazing blue style theme for WordPress with a theme options interface, it comes with 6 advanced custom widgets, 4 widget areas and nearly 40 options for theme tweaking. It?s full of cool jQuery scripts that make this theme so special and most of all, great support forum.

DEMO | DOWNLOAD | WORDPRESS THEME

Theme features:

* Widget ready
    * Adsense ready
    * Right Sidebar
    * Fixed Width

mmm mmm!
    Well done m8, thanks.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    awesome themes man thanks alot
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information