Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61020 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: Does RS suck mainly because they expect you to share for free?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

22 66.67%
  • No (state why)

11 33.33%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Respected Member

Default Does RS suck mainly because they expect you to share for free?

Topic says it all. Does RS suck mainly because they expect you to share for free?

And no, they are not going down. They have lost a lot of dead weight downloadeds/uploaders now. They have actual paying uploaders now that pay them; not people selling points and making money off them. They have reduced server costs and probably labour. Anyone who thinks this is sending them into the hole is wrong. Even if they are losing money, their costs have to be much lower now.
    Jesse Reviewed by Jesse on . Does RS suck mainly because they expect you to share for free? Topic says it all. Does RS suck mainly because they expect you to share for free? And no, they are not going down. They have lost a lot of dead weight downloadeds/uploaders now. They have actual paying uploaders now that pay them; not people selling points and making money off them. They have reduced server costs and probably labour. Anyone who thinks this is sending them into the hole is wrong. Even if they are losing money, their costs have to be much lower now. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    themastibay.com rlsvault.com geekscentre.com
    no buddy because they ask $$$$ for storing files

Respected Member
    That's more valid then, "I hope rs burns because they don't reward uploaders."

mmm mmm!
    Yeah, it's sad that they are charging us for space.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    I don't want any rewards, charging us for space is the main concern here.

My account wont even last for maybe atleast another 2 months.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Topics like this are pointless JJJ. A lot of members here only think of their own wallets and can't see beyond that. Best of luck explaining that though to any of them. You'll need it.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    warezforest.com thehotfiledownload.com themastibay.com
    Mr Happy, you are wrong. People are not thinking about making money, but losing it, with RS' new ripoff ideas, people will lose money.

Banned
    ok now enough of this shitty RS and their Talks ... every1 will tell the same .. we have moved to HF/FS.. etc or yea it's good .. or blah blah blah ... stop it now ...

Banned
    i think they are not charging for space.In fact ,There is option to keep files forever by paying for space.
    But if you obey that 90 days rule of deleting files after last download , you are not charged for storing files.

Website's:
    themastibay.com rlsvault.com geekscentre.com
    I think RS is greedy enough to ask for $$$$ for space

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information