Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62520 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 20 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    We do not have any intregration for RPNet.

What you can do is generate the premium links and download with sBorg. That goes for any premium link generator. Enter the links in the premium link generator, generate the premium link, enter the premium links in sBorg, start the download process.

We will not add any download plugin for any premium link generators, so please do not request us for one.

It begins...
    Links generated by RPNet are locked to the IP that generated them. So no, downloading on sBorg is not possible. There is a way to circumvent that, but it's meant for users who genuinely have troubles with downloads. Which is why I requested that RPNet not be integrated in sBorg. ty

Website's:
    megahotfiles.com
    anyway to make it download more links at once? Like it goes through each 1 and grabs them...have 1gbit server would like 3-4 going at once

parallel downloads it's called!

also the wordpress adding thing does not work for me... due to fact of no parallel downloading I find this a big fail Once it is added, I see potential. Otherwise I find it a bit mehy.

Website's:
    sborg.us
    Quote Originally Posted by lifetalk View Post
    Links generated by RPNet are locked to the IP that generated them. So no, downloading on sBorg is not possible. There is a way to circumvent that, but it's meant for users who genuinely have troubles with downloads. Which is why I requested that RPNet not be integrated in sBorg. ty
    It's not integrated mate . No worries about that. We don't plan on doing any such thing! Gosh i don't even have a RPNet account lol

Quote Originally Posted by pisoj1 View Post
    anyway to make it download more links at once? Like it goes through each 1 and grabs them...have 1gbit server would like 3-4 going at once

parallel downloads it's called!

also the wordpress adding thing does not work for me... due to fact of no parallel downloading I find this a big fail Once it is added, I see potential. Otherwise I find it a bit mehy.
    Well the script won't do parallel downloads. It's to keep the server load minimum. I believe your server is on a 1gbit connection plus very powerful, but there are people running sborg on 100mbit connections and with less powerful servers. You can wait for Somik's reply on this, but i'm really not sure.

Website's:
    megahotfiles.com
    You should make it an option if we want it to do many at once

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    PHP do not allow multiple instance initialization or instance tracking. Without those it is impossible to download multiple files at once. PHP is a sequential programming language, so it is impossible to do you requested using PHP.

mmm mmm!
    What causes this problem:

Direct FileServe download link not found
    i'd keep getting this no matter what i do.
    i have used different links and i also checked in account and made sure its ticked.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsandvik View Post

i have used different links and i also checked in account and made sure its ticked.
    I usually get that, but refering to hotfile, when the link i'm trying to download doesn't exist / has been removed / has been deleted.

9.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    megahotfiles.com
    Quote Originally Posted by somik View Post
    PHP do not allow multiple instance initialization or instance tracking. Without those it is impossible to download multiple files at once. PHP is a sequential programming language, so it is impossible to do you requested using PHP.

I've got a version of rapidleech that does it =/ It's a rather dated version and it is a custom version. Would you like me to upload it so you can have a look at how to maybe do it?

Also another thing I wouldn't mind is...if you could make a way to just get IMDB info without having to download anything That would be handy

Website's:
    somik.org sborg.us
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsandvik View Post

That is almost always due to wrong account information. You have to re-enter your account informations on "Setup" page. If it still gives error, just reset settings by deleting your account.php and open sborg and reconfigure it.

Quote Originally Posted by crepito View Post
    I usually get that, but refering to hotfile, when the link i'm trying to download doesn't exist / has been removed / has been deleted.
    These also causes the error to appear. It means it did not find any links to the file itself

Quote Originally Posted by pisoj1 View Post
    I've got a version of rapidleech that does it =/ It's a rather dated version and it is a custom version. Would you like me to upload it so you can have a look at how to maybe do it?

Also another thing I wouldn't mind is...if you could make a way to just get IMDB info without having to download anything That would be handy
    I have make a rapidleech plugin to do that myself, however it is based on javascript. Javascript calls php multiple times to start different download, however, sBorg was made to be able to run in background even if browser is closed.

Also, sborg is fully automized, so seperating its features would be a nuisense to most users. If you need to re-run the download, why not use a small dummy file for it?

Also, we have maxed out our dedi aswell, so got 2 brand new servers that i am setting up. New hosting requests may be delayed by 1 or 2 hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thankyou.

Thread Information