Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61020 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default about rapidleech download directory

in rapidleech initial setup there is an option to allow users to choose download directory. even if i set this to yes, i don't see any difference in any of my rapidleech installations. i must be blind.
    techdaemon Reviewed by techdaemon on . about rapidleech download directory in rapidleech initial setup there is an option to allow users to choose download directory. even if i set this to yes, i don't see any difference in any of my rapidleech installations. i must be blind. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Wasnt able to understand much what you wanted to ask but see this if I understood correct

If you want to change RL download directory, go to configs folder and edit config.php

Search this

'download_dir' => 'files/',

Replace files/ with whatever folder you want files to download to with "folder/"
    This will work only if the folder is situated in RL default directory

Banned
    I was asking what the use of the option in the rl setup allowing you to check or uncheck the "Allow users to change download directory" is. I don't see any difference between a rapidleech with this setting enabled and one with this setting not enabled.

Banned
    who knows, as what it sounds it must enable users to download files in diff dir by using settings tab

Banned
    but i dont see anything in the settings tab which enables users to download files in diff dir even with this option ticked during rl installation

Thread Information