Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62341 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Respected Developer
    Greg is the new owner of TheHostingPalace. But I don't have his contact details if anyone wanted it. You need to ask speakup. Just add greg@thehostingpalace.com like it shows on http://thehostingpalace.com/contactsupport.html

Website's:
    thefreeweb.org Sound-Encounters.com
    someone else BadBoy.. I will have him sign in here and see what is happening. He can direct you. Yes you have to resign., It is a shame that everyone is so confused. I sure was but I went to tech at thehostingpalace and met the new person and worked it all out with him while my forum got switched around from one place to another. I am a very haopy camper now, as I once was LOL

Website's:
    TheHostingPalace.com
    Alright.

Hi.

I'm Greg... The new owner of THP....

Recently the CLIENTS of THP have been sold due to a transaction between "speakup" me and Erupt.

So all of the "old" clients prior to feb 24th have been moved to Erupt and are now customers of theirs.

Anybody looking for new service from THP is welcome to sign up and get an account on the web site.

I know in the past the support/servers haven't been the best but they are better then before and the support is done by somebody that cares/has time to do it.

So if you have any questions just email support@thehostingpalace.com and I'll address your concern shortly after receiving the email.

Thanks!

delete this post

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information