I just finished installing and importing my board on a new host, but I've noticed that I am not able to see or view any new posts. However, if I click "Refresh", then everything gets updated in that specific thread or forum. I have rebuilt and updated all information via Maintenance, and this problem occurs in all my skins so the skin cannot be the problem. It is quite annoying to press Refresh in every forum and thread I view, so I'm wondering if anyone knows what the cause to this problem is and if there are any ways to fix it.
will Reviewed by will on . Can't See New Threads/Posts I just finished installing and importing my board on a new host, but I've noticed that I am not able to see or view any new posts. However, if I click "Refresh", then everything gets updated in that specific thread or forum. I have rebuilt and updated all information via Maintenance, and this problem occurs in all my skins so the skin cannot be the problem. It is quite annoying to press Refresh in every forum and thread I view, so I'm wondering if anyone knows what the cause to this problem is Rating: 5