Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6978 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Share RDC or RL?

I want to upload my files now on HF bcoz RS is not making any money now,BUT my uploading speed is very low about 50KB\sec,u know it will take 4 hours to upload 700Mb file.
    So now i want if some one could share his remote desktop controllor or rapidleech with me i will b very thankful ,in response i will use ur refferal link for HF and also for FS if i upload on FS.bcoz i have no money.
    I also have other offer
    IF u r a site owner i can add ur URL in all mu uploads and upload to ur site or whatever
    I can upload almost more than 50GB per day if uploading speed is good
    THANKS for reading this artical
    PLZ share a good one with me
    if u r interested pm me or write here with ur downloading and uploading speed or add me
    khawab39@yahoo.com
    wolverineq32 Reviewed by wolverineq32 on . Share RDC or RL? I want to upload my files now on HF bcoz RS is not making any money now,BUT my uploading speed is very low about 50KB\sec,u know it will take 4 hours to upload 700Mb file. So now i want if some one could share his remote desktop controllor or rapidleech with me i will b very thankful ,in response i will use ur refferal link for HF and also for FS if i upload on FS.bcoz i have no money. I also have other offer IF u r a site owner i can add ur URL in all mu uploads and upload to ur site or Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    You can upload 50Gb per day? That's 1.5Tb per month. Who with the right mind set would let you share his RL or RDP.

I suggest you make some money and buy your own.

i said i can .i can if u allow me with a good speed of downloading and uploading.
    AND usually bandwith is unmetered.,
    AM i right

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    But if you use an account with more than a single user it is considered 'public use' by some hosts and they may suspend the account.

We do!

And if you already have a HF account, you can't open a second account with a new referral.

Banned
    How many download do you get/month in HF ?

If you can upload and get good downloads each month, I can share my high speed RL if you upload to HF and FS with my refrerral

i don't have HF account i want to make using some 1 refferal bcoz i cannot remote upload on HF like i did on RS in past.
    u can use account more then 1 they allow it
    in the past we three friends use 1 RL account to upload on RS for several months
    its true

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Be careful with Shubhank008! Don't trust him!

thanks man for information

Banned
    Sniff just keep bulshitting around as much as you want, all your threads have also been closed just for bitching around uselessly

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Fact is that you're under investigation at the moment. Considering that you were the object of several scam reports (recently and a couple of months ago) by different people says enough and would make any 'proof' superfluous.

If only 2-3 people know about your scamming practices and would save their money, that would be enough for me and not 'useless'.

all your threads have also been closed
    All of my threads closed? Do you suffer from a mental illness too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information