Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6930 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    Wrz-X.net FLF.me Gaming-Palace.info WScene.info

Default New Hacking Forum

Hey Guys

PLease Review - www.fudhackers.net

Thanks
    DwArf_StAr_79 Reviewed by DwArf_StAr_79 on . New Hacking Forum Hey Guys PLease Review - www.fudhackers.net Thanks ;) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The real 'hacker' could code his own forum script. The real 'hacker' would not call himself a 'hacker'. The real 'hacker' wouldn't call his site 'Fully Undetectable Hackers'. The real 'hacker' wouldn't be such a moron like you.

There is nothing to review on your site, It's installed CMS with premade template. Only thing you did is replaced the banner, created categories. And changed the usergroup color to red, 'cause It's cool?

+1 Jason, and that's why I you

-1 jason.

being a webmaster and a hacker are two different things. yes, scripting and programming is usually common knowledge amongst hackers, but that doesn't mean they want to go out of their way to develop their own bbs. or even design their own themes.

don't be so sassy.

Sorry to say bro , But I too have to agree with the Jason. There are many n00bs who just opened of the so called hacking forums and just posting that old crappy stuff and even those guys don't even bother to buy a VPS.

And atm there is no activity to review I guess you have just started this a few days back...

And now as you have started and shared with us so I think the themes you selected is good one with decent color combination.

However, best of luck with your forums and try to be unique with your content there.

Banned
    Website's:
    Wrz-X.net FLF.me Gaming-Palace.info WScene.info
    Guys in the end of it.. thought i would start a Hacking Forum .. See how it goes

im not an expert... but thought i would give it a try

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    Why would you give it a try if you aren't an expert about it? That's like starting a graphics forum but you yourself suck at graphics.

I know many ones who are not experts even not the pro hackers but they provided a good plat form to the pro hackers

So mate don't be sad , Just try to give this your best

There are many aspects of hacking, so to be an expert on it, you gotta be leet darn leet haxery. If he was to be an expert in just a single category of hacking, and dabbed in the other categories, he'd be fine.

But if you're a novice when it comes to the art of hacking, I really wouldn't recommend you waste your time with attempting to run one.

Banned
    -1 for jason.

You Cannot Just criticise someone.
    He's asking for a review. not a lector at least he tried.

Also with the VPS lacking. does it matter. not everyone has money....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information