Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6451 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com

Default Europol takes actions against 'releasegroups', massive raids across europe.

Heard it on the news.

AMSTERDAM - After searches, arrests and seizures led by interpol, datacenters and hostingfacilities were taken down in 14 EU countries.

So reports Stichting Brein, a anti-piracy organisation. The search, led by interpol, was focused on the so-called 'release groups'. The groups have the goal to crack the security of CDs and movies, copy them and distribute them on the internet as fast as possible.

The raids were held in Belgium, The Netherlands, England, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Croatia, Switserland, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, France, Hungary and Italy.

Members of the groups came from different countries and kept contact with each other through the internet. They used a network of servers and sites, who were in different countries, owned by hosting providers.
    TippiE Reviewed by TippiE on . Europol takes actions against 'releasegroups', massive raids across europe. Heard it on the news. Rating: 5
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Police in up to 14 countries around Europe have coordinated to carry out raids against suspected file-sharing servers this morning. Locations in The Netherlands, Czech Republic and Hungary were targeted but Sweden appears to have borne the brunt of the action. Seven locations including PRQ, which hosts WikiLeaks, have been raided.

This morning news is coming in which indicates that very significant raids against illicit file-sharing are taking place in locations across Europe.
    Police in up to 14 European countries are said to be involved in an operation, said to be in the planning for two years, targeting the Warez Scene, the network of individuals and servers at the top of the so-called ?Piracy Pyramid?.
    Details are scarce at the moment, but it is believed that at the behest of Belgian authorities, raids have gone ahead in The Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Germany, Great Britain, Czech Republic, Hungary and Sweden.
    Not unusually, Sweden appears to have borne the brunt of the activity with a total of seven locations raided including Stockholm, Malm?, Ume?, Eskilstuna and Solna.
    Armed with IP addresses, this morning police officers turned up at the Solna premises of PRQ, the company that in part hosts WikiLeaks.There is no suggestion that the controversial whistle-blowing site is connected to the operation.
    ?At 9:00 this morning, five policemen were here,? explained PRQ?s Mikael Viberg. ?They were interested in who were using two IP addresses from 2009 and onwards. We have no records of our clients but we?re handing over the e-mail addresses for those behind the IPs. However, it?s rare that our clients have mail addresses that are traceable.?
    This is a breaking news story and will be updated.
    Update: Swedish Prosecutor Frederick Ingblad told Swedish news outlet Expressen.se, ?I can confirm that [this operation] is not about Wikileaks.?
    Update 2: Thus far, four people are said to be being questioned on suspicion of breaching copyright law. Servers and computers have been seized in Sweden.
    Update 3:Police raided the Ume? University.

mmm mmm!
    I just read about the raid on vg.no - they arrested someone near me.

For about two years, the Belgian federal police infiltrated an environment called "scene".

The police have taken into four release groups.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    StudentSharez.com
    datacenters and hostingfacilities were taken down in 14 EU countries.
    Are those concerned with warez hosting? or warez linking?
    Offshore-host.blogspot.com - List of DMCA flexible webhosts.
    StudentSharez.com - Medical ebooks and lectures.

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorX View Post
    Are those concerned with warez hosting? or warez linking?
    I think it only affects the servers that were targeted, not the whole datacenter.
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Wow. Thanks for the share.
    LionCubHost - RapidLeech Hosting
    Free Account, if not instantly given.
    Freaken' Fast 100 Mbps port
    5-Day Money Back Guarantee
    Never Undersold

I am surprised they didn't take any action against me
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

Code: 
    Site.Busts.07-09-10.READNFO-WARNiNG

There has been some raids today in .eu many sites got busted, confirmed sites that got hit: BAR LOST SC.

Anyone who has more infomation on the sites/users that got busted please make a scene notice!

http://pastebin.ca/1935029
    A user posted this on ForumScriptz
    Sorry for double post
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

Website's:
    rsmix.com
    If the Scene didnt go p2p then it would have never happened.

Thread Information