Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61006 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default ecatel dedicated 4gb ram

Hello,

I own ecatel based dedicated with:

PE R200 Dual Core Xeon 3065, 2.33GHz/4M 1333FSB4GB 667MHz Dual Rank ECC Memory (4X1GB)1TB (1024 GB) SATA (2 partitions)
    CentOS 64bit
    DirectAdmin_HTTP___
    100mbps unlimited bandwich
    16 IP addresses

added additionally 2 GB ram and changed from 80gb hdd to 1 TB. So for additional things I payed 140 EUR (70 each)
    Also there is 100mbps unmetered traffic (good for leeching I think)

Price per month 99 EUR expiring september 17th

Why selling? Because I moved here 100 websites and server like to go offline. I contacted ecatel they said that hardware is good. But my sysadmin told that hdd getting a lot mysql overload. But I don't beleave that in older server with 8 GB ram all that websites loading perfectly and server loads doesn't be bigget than 1.00. Oh an also, selling because haven't at moment a lot of cash because epassporte go crazy and suspended all accounts.
    I think the best thing is to reinstall server and remove partitions) after that could be good server (?) Best thing that 16 free IP addresses

so price 70 EUR if someone want write me PM
    if nobody want it I will keep it for test leeching scripts

P.S. Oh, and sorry if I write not in this topic. Please move then
    kaminas Reviewed by kaminas on . ecatel dedicated 4gb ram Hello, I own ecatel based dedicated with: PE R200 Dual Core Xeon 3065, 2.33GHz/4M 1333FSB4GB 667MHz Dual Rank ECC Memory (4X1GB)1TB (1024 GB) SATA (2 partitions) CentOS 64bit DirectAdmin_HTTP___ 100mbps unlimited bandwich 16 IP addresses Rating: 5
    Buying LARGE websites

2.   Sponsored Links

Hello,

The only server they have with 99EUR (base price) is the Intel Dualcore E2160

There is a disk performance issue on centos HD controller with the e2160's.

So even if you upgrade it with the 1TB HD you will still get slow speeds and the mysql overload.

We had the same issue, so i suggest you reinstall it with Debian or FreeBSD like they say

regards,
    Ryan
    vpsBox - SolusVM Templates (w/cPanel) // PHP Scripts // BASH Scripts // Tutorials
    MyRSK - Budget (managed) VPS's with a touch of personal support!

Really? NICE! I will talk with my sysadmin and ecatel support about this and will write it here if I still selling this server. I hope everything goes fine after reinstall

Thank you vps9Ryan
    Buying LARGE websites

Thread Information