Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6878 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Someone trustable to put his Adsense ads on my site [% profit for you]

My adsense acct was banned years ago and now I'm having a hard time signing up again. I've a site with high legit traffic, and currently looking for someone who can use his adsense on my site. I'm willing to give you 25% earning., but you'll have to send me the balance via Paypal. I don;t know how much can i earn, but i expect $40 +/- per day.

PM me your MSN if you're interested, to negotiate. I'll only allowed trustable member to be my partner
    kohkindachi Reviewed by kohkindachi on . Someone trustable to put his Adsense ads on my site [% profit for you] My adsense acct was banned years ago and now I'm having a hard time signing up again. I've a site with high legit traffic, and currently looking for someone who can use his adsense on my site. I'm willing to give you 25% earning., but you'll have to send me the balance via Paypal. I don;t know how much can i earn, but i expect $40 +/- per day. PM me your MSN if you're interested, to negotiate. I'll only allowed trustable member to be my partner Rating: 5
    None

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    freakyworld.net
    i can put my ads in your site. but may i know your site if it is warez so soory my account willl ban too

Google Corp.
    Send me some more info about your site via PM
    URL, niche, daily traffic, traffic sources, etc.

I might be able to help you out.
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

No it isn't warez. I've put my adsense ads on that site before but because i used my adsense acct together with a prem link gen site, the acct was banned The link gen site was ban from adsense too, but THIS site i'm talking about now aren't adsense banned, and i believe it has good potential

Can you PM me your MSN to negotiate? I'll be online in 2 to 3 hrs time.
    None

Banned
    Website's:
    freakyworld.net
    Pmed ........

PMed both of you
    anyone interested can PM me still
    None

Thread Information