Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6958 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    SupremeW.org WarezPal.org WarezHarbor.com WarezTerminal.org

Default Upgrade PC

Hi, I want to upgrade pc. my use is extreme high end, editing videos, programming and sometimes gaming like Call of duty, medal of honor games. I had already researched a lot and really confused between AMD X6 1090 and I7 930.

This is what I had built 2 months ago
    I7930
    MSI X58 ProE
    ATI 5450 1gb
    6 GB DDR3
    Cooler master
    my budget is Rs35,000, i.e. around $750.
    I already have Dell S2210 Full HD monitor, 160 gb harddisk and other minor things.

The problem is, there's Hexacore which is really rocking the market here and also releases of directx11 games which is really making me sick. I am really lurking into AMD hexacore but I heard that there are some issues compare to I7930 like AMD X6 has dual memory channel and 6mb l2 cache whereas I7 has tripple memory channel and 8mb L2 cache.

what you guys say, which is good one in terms of gaming and performance.
    xperiment Reviewed by xperiment on . Upgrade PC Hi, I want to upgrade pc. my use is extreme high end, editing videos, programming and sometimes gaming like Call of duty, medal of honor games. I had already researched a lot and really confused between AMD X6 1090 and I7 930. This is what I had built 2 months ago I7930 MSI X58 ProE ATI 5450 1gb 6 GB DDR3 Cooler master my budget is Rs35,000, i.e. around $750. I already have Dell S2210 Full HD monitor, 160 gb harddisk and other minor things. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Everything sounds just fine. i7 + 6 (or 12)GB of DDR3 + cooling solution = WIN. Just make sure your graphics card fits in your case and you're golden.

Banned
    Website's:
    Everything sounds just fine. i7 + 6 (or 12)GB of DDR3 + cooling solution = WIN. Just make sure your graphics card fits in your case and you're golden.
    Thanks but what about X6?

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    I don't know much about AMD processors so I can't comment that. But from owning an i7 rig and the research I've done in them, I can safely assure you won't have any performance issues for a good 4 years.

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    i7 > all , you should get a better gfx card tho

Banned
    Website's:
    Which I7 you've?
    and do you know any better graphic card that can fit in that budget.

Banned
    Website's:
    i7 > all , you should get a better gfx card tho
    5450 mentioned above is just a random pick. I have dell sx2201 monitor, which is a Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution. which graphic would be suitable for that.

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    get a 5770

Banned
    Website's:
    get a 5770
    okay.. i guess 5670 is almost same price..
    btw are you okay with motherboard MSI X58 Pro E.. i am not sure about that MB.. it doesnt have wifi and USB3 support

Thread Information