Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62103 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Is this control available in .net

Hello guys,

I want a control like the below to be able to use along with Visual Studio .NET

Is there any control like the one shown in the image available in .net?

Please let me know the name of such control if it is available. If not then tell me how I can create or use such control.
    gamelord Reviewed by gamelord on . Is this control available in .net Hello guys, I want a control like the below to be able to use along with Visual Studio .NET http://imgur.com/mgXBW.jpg Is there any control like the one shown in the image available in .net? Please let me know the name of such control if it is available. If not then tell me how I can create or use such control. :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ListView in Detail View with GridLines and two Columns (URL's & PR).

Respected Developer
    What Jueki said. There's also the DataGridView if you need to be able to edit the data at runtime.

I am not looking to create a exact one with two columns as above.It is a basic example of what control I want.

@Hyperz I didn't try Listview as Jueki said.But I know about DataGridView.It is not what I want.I want the control to have same appearance as above and have functionality like the DataGridView.

Another example of the control I want is the table in the internet download manager(IDM) software.

Respected Developer
    Sounds to me like you want a bit of both. In that case you'd have to create your own control and not one of the premade WinForms ones.

Hyperz,

I want a control with the functionality of the DataGridView and the appearance as the control shown in the first post.

I would have used DataGridView but its appearance is not like the one shown in the example.

Respected Developer
    That's because the one in your picture is not a DGV but a ListView. If you want functionality from both the only solution is to create your own control which fits your needs.

Ok hyperz i will try it.Thank you.

Thread Information