Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6908 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    Error-Zone.com shortbusriders.net
    Post count should be disabled in every section

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    People care about post count? it's just ridiculous .

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com
    introductions i agree post count should not rise
    but posts dont men didly inless there helpfull posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chief-Editor View Post
    Post count should be disabled in every section
    Lol KWWH would be cleaner I think
    Please follow signature rules

just disable post count from all sections and delete it from profile, noone cares about post count if you do you need to get out more.

It begins...
    You've been one of the 'well known' spammers here, Eso.

Comes as a real surprise (and ironic) that you're now suggesting ways to combat exactly the problem that you have (among many other of your friends) contributed to so much, initially.

While that might be a good indication (trying to make up for all the spam you've posted in the past) I highly doubt any of it is real effort. Look at some of the recent posts you've made - more often than not, it's spam.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    You've been one of the 'well known' spammers here, Eso.

Comes as a real surprise (and ironic) that you're now suggesting ways to combat exactly the problem that you have (among many other of your friends) contributed to so much, initially.

While that might be a good indication (trying to make up for all the spam you've posted in the past) I highly doubt any of it is real effort. Look at some of the recent posts you've made - more often than not, it's spam.

now thats what i'll call a CLEAN post

LOL

It would be a great move if post count is disabled.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EsotorisK View Post
    I think the post counts should not be counted in the General Discussion Board like it is in the Introductions.
    The type of spam that used to happen in "Introductions" was much worse, member's would reply to 10+ threads with pretty much the same thing. Then when somebody clicked "New Posts" they would see tons of threads in the "Introductions" section which was annoying.

That type of spam doesn't happen in General, but there a lot of pointless threads, things like "Spell your name in japanese" etc, threads like that contribute nothing valuable to the forum but theres no rule against posting threads like that and in my opinion they do no harm.

You guys should continue to enjoy that section, I rarely infract people in there and even if you create a very pointless thread, the most that will happen is I'll just lock your thread. But that aside, threads like "Spell your name in japanese" are fine, its just people having fun. We all need to relax sometimes.

I guess I had made a similar thread before.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information