Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61012 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org

Default KWWHunction has new Rules

I'm creating this topic to draw attention to the new Marketplace rules we've introduced which will also be enforced in the Hosting Area. http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=44747 I know their long!

The aim is to cut down on people flaming each other and replies like "good look", "nice theme", "imo it's worth ....." etc. Their was also lots of people who didn't know what could be sold.

Some people think replies like this are fine but new or unknown members have no replies while well known members keep getting their topics bumped constantly. This make it very unfair.

The staff are going to get more strict too in those areas so this is an advanced warning I suppose.

Don't worry their's also new rules for staff. Staff can't moderate their own topics now.

If anyone has comments, suggestions or questions they can reply here.
    Mr Happy Reviewed by Mr Happy on . KWWHunction has new Rules I'm creating this topic to draw attention to the new Marketplace rules we've introduced which will also be enforced in the Hosting Area. http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=44747 I know their long! The aim is to cut down on people flaming each other and replies like "good look", "nice theme", "imo it's worth ....." etc. Their was also lots of people who didn't know what could be sold. Some people think replies like this are fine but new or unknown members have no replies Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Another great rule..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    The amended rules are far better and should cut down idiotic replies.

Well done to the staff member/s that altered them.

Website's:
    forumflare.com
    I think we should be allowed to say "Trusted Seller" as it can help with avoiding scams.

It was really annoying, most of the members got 90% of their posts there, by spamming "Good luck, I hope you sell it, etc.".

And that other thing is good if it applies for all sections on KWWH?

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by Exel View Post
    I think we should be allowed to say "Trusted Seller" as it can help with avoiding scams.
    No no, shouldn't be necessary.. People should have common sense to check out the guy they are buying from.. Check out old reviews or whatsoever to make sure he's a legit seller...
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Exel View Post
    Good point. Thanks for the feedback Exel.

"Trusted Seller" isn't a great indicator. People were replying with trusted seller who never did business with the person. You can say "He's a trusted seller, I bought warezexample.com off him last month with no problems" but anything we don't consider a review will be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    And that other thing is good if it applies for all sections on KWWH?
    It does. In general Staff can't moderate their own topics any more and must report it except in extreme cases. eg if an image of a naked girl or a download link to a DB or something serious that's obviously not allowed they can remove it.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    I agree i also hate 'goodluck'
    And i agree with Exel.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

The Fake Bids part is very good.

Now this rule may make the job a little tough for the moderators now.

By the way no rules for the chatbox?

Also not clear about the Topic Titles.
    I am the TharkiBaba >_> Oh well thats my websites name -_-

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    Don't remember exactly but Loget did reminded me about it when I told about an IP address.

So may be remove that?

Also Nice implications and great to know that spamming and countless replying would be stopped at last

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information