Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6904 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Differentiate B/w Submitted/Non-submitted topics

I was locking the submitted topics inside the guest section of my forum, so that i can easily differentiate b/w the submitted n non-submitted topics.

but i am thinking to going for something else
    cysforum.com is having something good for this, though i dunno whats it.

is there any proper method to differentiate b/w the submitted n non-submitted topics, so that i can avoid topic locking ????
    ofc, i dont want to see the number of topics views too!

using smf 2.0 rc3
    hoping for a help
    thanks
    champ_007_bond Reviewed by champ_007_bond on . Differentiate B/w Submitted/Non-submitted topics I was locking the submitted topics inside the guest section of my forum, so that i can easily differentiate b/w the submitted n non-submitted topics. but i am thinking to going for something else cysforum.com is having something good for this, though i dunno whats it. is there any proper method to differentiate b/w the submitted n non-submitted topics, so that i can avoid topic locking ???? ofc, i dont want to see the number of topics views too! using smf 2.0 rc3 hoping for a help Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Why not change your forum icons for submitted topic from this to something else?

That's the easiest most visual thing for you to do without installing any custom mods or doing edits.

Respected Member
    Would be better to use Prefix Mod I think, dunno if SMF have one tho. So once you submit download you just change prefix to [Submitted] or something
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Why not change your forum icons for submitted topic from this to something else?

That's the easiest most visual thing for you to do without installing any custom mods or doing edits.
    mate, v can choose that from a certain available buttons
    i dont think, it is time saving

Banned
    prefixing will be good though i dunno any solution

Respected Member
    I have some free time PM me Prefix Mod, Login details and I will install it for you. Just make sure you backup forum.

Banned
    @ Smith - mate thanks, though i am not that dumb, i just want a proper directed solution, i will implement it myself!

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    I use a very simple way for differentiating between them.
    I'm using phpbb3, and whenever I open a thread before submitting it, it becomes "No new posts" thread for me, and I don't submit it again and submit only those which are "New posts" thread. Simple, isn't it?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by champ_007_bond View Post
    @ Smith - mate thanks, though i am not that dumb, i just want a proper directed solution, i will implement it myself!
    No problem mate hehe, as for solutions, you have 2, like happy said either to change post icon or add prefix.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RCCoolDude View Post
    I use a very simple way for differentiating between them.
    I'm using phpbb3, and whenever I open a thread before submitting it, it becomes "No new posts" thread for me, and I don't submit it again and submit only those which are "New posts" thread. Simple, isn't it?
    Ya mate
    i am doing this
    still i was searching for another solution
    anyways thanks all
    i am asking this on smf

Thread Information