Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61184 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Is it possible to add description of each category. example: http://animeantu.com/category/naruto-shippuden

Banned
    Website's:
    maxleech.com dllpoint.com ultrahosts.info downloaddesi.com
    so far its goon on freshddl.info
    btw bro pls try to remove illegal script modification message
    thanks

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    Quote Originally Posted by harsh73 View Post
    everything is working fine. gr8 script but getting 1 more error when i click on the submitted links on index page :
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /frame.php on this server.
    Bro, I can't help you unless you let me see the error myself etc.. so I can get a better look (ie. as per my last PM). If, indeed, it is a script problem that needs fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    Is it possible to add description of each category. example: http://animeantu.com/category/naruto-shippuden
    So basically, you want a category called 'Anime'? By the way is that your site? It's very clean, I like it. Hmmmmmmm ***thinks of ripping skin***

Quote Originally Posted by =:Jack:= View Post
    so far its goon on freshddl.info
    btw bro pls try to remove illegal script modification message
    thanks
    Bro, that's amazing work! By the way, if you go to your /skins/Lividus/stylesheet.css file, in the "body" section you can remove or edit this line:

margin-top: 50px;

This will eliminate the huge gap at the top.

The "Illegal script modification" error, only occurs in the Topsites Join page, correct? Please check if you get it anywhere else.
    By the way, is anyone else getting the "Illegal script modification" error at the bottom?

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Dragon View Post
    So basically, you want a category called 'Anime'? By the way is that your site? It's very clean, I like it. Hmmmmmmm ***thinks of ripping skin***
    Why the hell you just said that? You already ripped ddl2's skin didn't you? Not enough I guess. And you want our help? To test your shit while you rip our skins? Man, you are a special one.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Banned
    meh don't rip it.

i am thinking to use your script for different purpose, can you please add category/type description feature?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Why the hell you just said that? You already ripped ddl2's skin didn't you? Not enough I guess. And you want our help? To test your shit while you rip our skins? Man, you are a special one.
    Bro, it was a joke. *** starts to delete ripped files *** KIDDING! But seriously, I was joking and meant it as a compliment to your site.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude View Post
    meh don't rip it.

i am thinking to use your script for different purpose, can you please add category/type description feature?
    Sorry bro, I don't understand, can you elaborate?

Respected Member
    Yeah I know it was a joke, but, very bad joke. As for DDL2's theme, that was for real, you rippied their skin, don't play around like that.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    Yeah I know it was a joke, but, very bad joke. As for DDL2's theme, that was for real, you rippied their skin, don't play around like that.
    Enough about the theme especially from people who are using an IPB Theme on their own DDL site. Little Dragon said earlier he has being in contact with DDL2.com so forget about it.

Let's worry about the code itself and the features as the first thing most people do when setting up a site is change the default skin anyway.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Respected Member
    That's different happy, and you know it. More like conversion, it isn't just copy-paste. But ripping DDL theme for your own DDL script is like when phpBB people would rip IPB's cleancut and include it in their package.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information