Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61120 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    ddlcms.com xsaimex.com warezgod.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SJshah View Post
    You really should have asked him before ripping his skin.
    You are 100% correct. I jumped the gun on this and forgot all about it. Well, I'm waiting for his response and if need be I will either delete it from distribution or compensate him. But regardless, I apologized to him nontheless.

Quote Originally Posted by SJshah View Post
    How about a changelog? so we can review everything you improved..
    It looks much better than DDLCMS v2, which failed on unbelievable levels. Hopefully you have fixed all the security flaws now and made it more customizable. Is there a way to turn off any unwanted features?
    Changelog for v3.1
    Changelog for v2.2

Yes, you can turn off unwanted features. Take a look at the first demo -- this is with most features turned off, and of course, direct editing of the skin will enable further customization (add or remove things).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    I'd be interested on having a look at the script. I can help point out potential vulnerabilities (which you have a history off), some possible code optimizations etc.
    Thankyou, that's the reason for this post. I would appreciate it. There was a vulnerability in v1.0. I don't think anything was found after 2.0 was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow008 View Post
    yeah, + a site rating system would be great ,eg. 1sta 2 star 3 star up to 5 star just like katz and also Hosted On system,eg HF/FS/RS
    I do not want to copy katz for this mod because, as we all know, Katz is king on the DDL scene, and what's more, a 5 star rating system is fit for a big site like Katz, but not for all DDL sites. And, even Katz mainly prioritizes 4 and 5 star sites.

Hence, the script comes with a "VIP Rating System". You can promote any site on your whitelist to "VIP" status. VIP sites get:
    1. A custom VIP icon next to their site name
    2. Their downloads go automatically into the Queue (never waiting)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow008 View Post
    ITS AWSOME ,HAY BRO,CAN U ALSO MAKE A WCDDL TO DDLCMS CONVERTER ???? PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ ...
    Ok, I will look into this mod for you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by PBI NetWork View Post
    Heya mate looks good I will try that out thx for share btw can it be install publich/xxx ?? Whit the auto install
    Well there is a semi-automatic install now. The script has not been tested in a sub-directory, so I'm not sure if it will or will not work. If it goes (the install button will be enabled), it should work with no problems. Only way to find out is, try it bro.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i tried to install it but when i go on install-3.1.php page , it shows me only ##SITEURL##
    How to solve this ?

Website's:
    You are viewing it from your webhost? Like this?

http://blackddl.com/install-3.1.php

Banned
    i opened the file in browser (firefox) after uploading all files to my hosting

EDIT : i checked the above link and tried same link on my domain. it worked thanks
    btw i forgot to add 3.1.php in browser sorry my bad but thanks for the help

Website's:
    It works on Firefox. You sure your host has PHP? What kind of hosting is it?

Banned
    its solved now thanks for the help

EDIT : i am getting this error

• Warning! The file "topsites/templates/init_done.tpl" doesn't exist. Make sure you uploaded it.
    • Warning! The file "topsites/templates/init_login.tpl" doesn't exist. Make sure you uploaded it.
    • Warning! The file "topsites/templates/init_main.tpl" doesn't exist. Make sure you uploaded it.
    • Warning! The file "topsites/templates/init_test.tpl" doesn't exist. Make sure you uploaded it.

I tried to see this files in zip content but cant find it.. plz help

Banned
    Website's:
    PakCyberArmy.Net HackAll.Net LinkDDL.Com HackersMedia.CoM
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Dragon View Post
    You are 100% correct. I jumped the gun on this and forgot all about it. Well, I'm waiting for his response and if need be I will either delete it from distribution or compensate him. But regardless, I apologized to him nontheless.

Changelog for v3.1
    Changelog for v2.2

Yes, you can turn off unwanted features. Take a look at the first demo -- this is with most features turned off, and of course, direct editing of the skin will enable further customization (add or remove things).

Thankyou, that's the reason for this post. I would appreciate it. There was a vulnerability in v1.0. I don't think anything was found after 2.0 was released.

I do not want to copy katz for this mod because, as we all know, Katz is king on the DDL scene, and what's more, a 5 star rating system is fit for a big site like Katz, but not for all DDL sites. And, even Katz mainly prioritizes 4 and 5 star sites.

Hence, the script comes with a "VIP Rating System". You can promote any site on your whitelist to "VIP" status. VIP sites get:
    1. A custom VIP icon next to their site name
    2. Their downloads go automatically into the Queue (never waiting)

Ok, I will look into this mod for you bro.

Well there is a semi-automatic install now. The script has not been tested in a sub-directory, so I'm not sure if it will or will not work. If it goes (the install button will be enabled), it should work with no problems. Only way to find out is, try it bro.
    thanks for the reply ...............

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by harsh73 View Post
    its solved now thanks for the help

EDIT : i am getting this error

• Warning! The file "topsites/templates/init_done.tpl" doesn't exist. Make sure you uploaded it.
    • Warning! The file "topsites/templates/init_login.tpl" doesn't exist. Make sure you uploaded it.
    • Warning! The file "topsites/templates/init_main.tpl" doesn't exist. Make sure you uploaded it.
    • Warning! The file "topsites/templates/init_test.tpl" doesn't exist. Make sure you uploaded it.
    I tried to see this files in zip content but cant find it.. plz help
    Prior to upload I removed those files thinking they were not necessary...... I f****d up.

I have added those files back to the distro now. You need those files in the topsites/templates directory for the install to work.

Sorry to anyone else who got this error message.

Banned
    i think i am the first tester and i got this error !!

EDIT : its very hard to set 666 permission for more then 50 files which are located in different folders

Banned
    everything is working fine. gr8 script but getting 1 more error when i click on the submitted links on index page :
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /frame.php on this server.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information