Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6994 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com

Default DDLRank.com: Now accepting Warez Blogs

Since there was lotsa demand for adding a "Warez blogs" category on DDLRank.com I have finally decided to add them.

In order to request the listing of your website please send an email to webmaster[at]twilight[dot]ws with "DDLRank Listing Request" as subject and include the following things:
    • Your Website URL
    • Your E-Mail

PS: It would be nice if some of you added the optional backlink code you can find on the contact page of ddlrank.com, this way the website get's better search engine rankings and YOU get MORE traffic!
    Whoo Reviewed by Whoo on . DDLRank.com: Now accepting Warez Blogs http://www.ddlrank.com/img/header.png Since there was lotsa demand for adding a "Warez blogs" category on DDLRank.com I have finally decided to add them. In order to request the listing of your website please send an email to webmastertwilightws with "DDLRank Listing Request" as subject and include the following things: Your Website URL Your E-Mail PS: It would be nice if some of you added the optional backlink code you can find on the contact page of ddlrank.com, this way Rating: 5
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    LulzCovers.com LulzTroll.com
    mailing soon
    Contact me for Traffic, SEO, WCDDL, Wordpress, IPB related Services or queries.
    Template Designing, PSD to HTML, Wordpress

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    sent

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters

@Whoo

Why don't you make a 88x31 button aswell? Would fit much better on my blog than a text link .

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Email sent

Well for my forum though, not warez blog

email been sent

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Nice addition. I love the site and think it's a brilliant idea but I still think their's way more potential for this. I think it was litewarez that suggested before to have a landing page for each site. This could have extra info on the site (again scraped and cached on a cron) like a tumbnail image of the site, an alexa graph, maybe the meta description to describe the site. It could also host stuff that doesn't change often like templates for AutoPosters like Jay's of Sharpleech. In otherwords stuff that never changes so you don't have to keep updating. These sorta things would generate a lot more traffic as theirs actually some content that people could use. It would also have some real content that Google could index instead of something it probably sees as a link farm.

I know it's more work for a small project with no income and you'd probably prefer to spend time on Twilight or Whoo.ws so maybe they're just be ideas for the future.

Their's also quiet a few large sites missing like CyberWarez.info or DDLsite.com and other which will never email you so your better off just adding them yourself.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

That's a cool addition

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Awesome. Looks like you already added my site

Nice Idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information