Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61375 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Datalife engine help

Hai guys i just installed Datalife Engine script,but iam nt getting how to create category at sidebar n some posting problems too, like after posting by pressing "read more" again its displaying same.

Pls help me
    manthena Reviewed by manthena on . Datalife engine help Hai guys i just installed Datalife Engine script,but iam nt getting how to create category at sidebar n some posting problems too, like after posting by pressing "read more" again its displaying same. Pls help me Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    dlestarter.com
    after you created the categories in Admin CP, you just need to add the link in theme file manually, for example in main.tpl or sidebar.tpl or topmenu.tpl or whatever file that handle the links...

The reason that you get the same thing on read more maybe because SEO issue you may have to customize the .htaccess if you install DLE in subdomain or subfolder because the full url may be not fully functional

Thread Information