Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6891 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com

Default Someone to create Twilight.ws fanpage (Facebook)

Hi,

Some of you may or may not know that I'm not really skilled in using facebook to it's full potential. However I am looking for someone that is willing to create a fanpage of my website.

Point is that right now I'm having a "Like"-button on twilight.ws and people click it but it doesn't get registered at a fan page or w/e.

Please give me prices and payment methods.

Regards,
    Whoo
    Whoo Reviewed by Whoo on . Someone to create Twilight.ws fanpage (Facebook) Hi, Some of you may or may not know that I'm not really skilled in using facebook to it's full potential. However I am looking for someone that is willing to create a fanpage of my website. Point is that right now I'm having a "Like"-button on twilight.ws and people click it but it doesn't get registered at a fan page or w/e. Please give me prices and payment methods. Regards, Whoo Rating: 5
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

2.   Sponsored Links

Do you have facebook account?If yes i can create page and give you admin permisions so you can manage and edit the page later.Just tell me what name you like for the page.

Website's:
    litewarez.net
    il set it up for free .. if u sort me a link on youre site

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Create it here http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php

the like button is not to add people to fan page

Website's:
    FilmaShqip.info
    i think that he dont want just to create he want people who will like it too!
    @Whoo how about 5$ if i will make your fanpage with 1000 people who like!Payment paypal!mney after i will complete the job!

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    edits
    8char

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    Free? Contact me on msn.
    I made one for fullddl.net
    You can even search through the fullddl downloads on the fan page
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Not offering to create the page but offering advice with regard to the implementation (ah spellcheck ) of the link button.

Your using standard iframe method but FB have recently added a XFBML method. It allows way better tracking, referals, comments, groups and lots of other cool features. It requires a JavaScript SDK but it's worth it.

Of course if the person you hire does a decent job you can expand on the FB api system and have something like Katz or allow comments directly through your site like what you can now do with IPB but I won't waste time with that until you've built up the page and a few friends.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information