Hello,we are making with my friend new radio internet site.On that site will have djs,news and the program who will be cleared.Everything is ready just we need to get active listeners.We will need sponsors,we dont require from them money or they wont require any money from us(Free).So please reply to this topic or add on msn : sponsor_msn@x-manager.info or email : sponsor@x-manager.info , or just PM me.

If you become sponsor you will have banner,and jingle at our radio for free!Just you need to invite listeners much as you can.

Come on guys,its free ...anyone who needs to ask something for this,please pm me,mail me or add me on msn.
Nikolasr Reviewed by Nikolasr on . Making new radio site,need sponsors Hello,we are making with my friend new radio internet site.On that site will have djs,news and the program who will be cleared.Everything is ready just we need to get active listeners.We will need sponsors,we dont require from them money or they wont require any money from us(Free).So please reply to this topic or add on msn : sponsor_msn@x-manager.info or email : sponsor@x-manager.info , or just PM me. If you become sponsor you will have banner,and jingle at our radio for free!Just Rating: 5