So, I'm not sure if this is just for Ubuntu or for all of linux. But I know many people having trouble logging in SSH via Ubuntu because the damn "connect to server" won't let them login.

Now, let's say these are the credentials for SSH-Console:
IP Address: 13.37.13.37
Port: 1234
Username: console-LEETUSER
Password: example

In terminal, with the credentials above, you would put in:
Code: 
ssh console-LEETUSER@13.37.13.37 -p 1234
After letting it connect and such, you will get a prompt such as:
Code: 
console-LEETUSER@13.37.13.37's password:
Insert your password, in our case, example. NOTE. It will remain as if you're not typing anything in. Once you put in your password (hopefully you did it right), it will login you in and should get the following shown:

Code: 
Last login: Tue Aug 10 19:43:33 2010 from 127.0.0.1
root@server.website.com(/)$
And you're in. There are more that shows, and it may show differently, but that's the main idea.

ALSO. Please remember, replace the info with your info when using terminal or it won't work.
DXS Reviewed by DXS on . Logging in SSH using Terminal [LINUX] - Maybe just Ubuntu? So, I'm not sure if this is just for Ubuntu or for all of linux. But I know many people having trouble logging in SSH via Ubuntu because the damn "connect to server" won't let them login. Now, let's say these are the credentials for SSH-Console: IP Address: 13.37.13.37 Port: 1234 Username: console-LEETUSER Password: example In terminal, with the credentials above, you would put in: ssh console-LEETUSER@13.37.13.37 -p 1234 Rating: 5