Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6670 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    awfuck.it

Default Wtf with Megaupload?

okay first of all i donyt know where to posst this thread and ive had a litttttle too much to drink tooday so bear with me please.

megaupload's uploader thinigy ma bobber doesnt want to work for me. it freezes my firefox. im using ubuntu. i trieds thelittle application embed thing ti try and upload and it freezess it too. help me pleasse??
    DXS Reviewed by DXS on . Wtf with Megaupload? okay first of all i donyt know where to posst this thread and ive had a litttttle too much to drink tooday so bear with me please. megaupload's uploader thinigy ma bobber doesnt want to work for me. it freezes my firefox. im using ubuntu. i trieds thelittle application embed thing ti try and upload and it freezess it too. help me pleasse?? Rating: 5
    "People that walk, need to learn how to sound like a book from the age of movies that has routers, then you can change the wall color, if you truly believe in food."
    - el_jentel1 (Link to quote)
    I love esotorisk and st0ne <3
    http://www.formspring.me/iamgodhimself - Ask me anything!

2.   Sponsored Links

Im having the same issue on ubuntu its not megauploads fault
    Basically flash is total wank on any linux system and because megauploads flash is quite big and heavy it will just crash your browser and max out your cpu causing most of your shit thats open to crash or hang also

Install chromium (or chrome) and try uploading using that last time i did that it worked or even opera a good lightweight browser should work

Just a note on chrome it might look like its doing fuck all because last time i did it the upload bar didn't work but if you look in the left or right bottom corner should say a % of how much has uploaded
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Thread Information