Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6982 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    Google.com

Wink Windows RDP on 1gbit line, Unlimited Bandwidth, 6 Spots/Server

Alright....

After testing and maintaining the server to get the best performance, I came back to provide u a server with the best possible requirements :

Server Specs :

• CPU : i7 920 4x 2x 2.66+ GHz
    • Ram : 12 Giga DDR 3
    • Line : 1gbit OVH ( which is actually 200mbit/sec, 25 mb/sec upload, and very high download speeds )
    • Bandwidth : unmetered

Plan 1 : ( sorry, no custom plans, for customers better service )

• HDD : 500 giga
    • Ram : see above ( so each 2 will have like 4 g Ram )
    • Processor : See above
    • BW : Unmetered
    • User/ Server : 6 only

• Price : 40 $ /month

Payment Method : PayPal / LR

Not Allowed :

- Public Rapidleech - Encoding - Hacking - Spamming -

Few things to say :

1- I don't want to know what u are doing, what ever u do, do it in private, but if u do one of the Not Allowed things that I listed above, u won't get a refund at all if u cause my server to get suspended by OVH, otherwise, u will get a refund for the rest of the month.

2- You will pick this plan if it meets ur needs, if there is anything not like what I show here on this thread, u can ask me to fix it, if I couldn't, u can get a refund for the rest of the month ( u need to have a reason for a refund, without a reason, u won't get a refund, and we are professional, we won't mind refunding anyone ).

3- Who is interested to buy my plan, and want to have a test account, please post here ( please only serious members, and u won't tell me that u expected something completely different than what I wrote or provide here ).

4- Some pple says OVH has disadvantages, specially for uploading to HotFile and FileServe, well, let me give u the advantages of this Plan :

• 500 giga space
    • unmetered upload/download
    • 6 users on each server 9 no overselling
    • Download speeds using torrents are more than anyone can expect
    • Download speeds using IDM is high enough to satisfy a lot
    • every 2 members will have a unique IP ( not like others, all RDPs are on the same IP )
    • Unique IP means file site hosting will limit speeds only on 2 users ( not like others who will get one ip and all the rdps will have the same upload speeds limit), and the 2 users; who have one ip, won't be affected by others upload speeds to file hosting sites.
    • You can download a lot of programs by urself without the permission of the owner.
    • Upload speeds on many file hosting sites is more than great
    • HotFile download isn't banned ( not guranteed as HF might ban it anytime, and banned IP in HF isn't a disadvantage, but unbanned ip is an advantage )
    • And last, Downloading speeds are so high, uploading speeds to many many file hosting are so high, raring is fast, I'm sure u won't find something to upload/download or rar to think about few MB less in HF/FileServe speeds.

And about hotfile/fileserver Speeds, I will show u screens that Uploading to hotfile average between 4 -10 mb/sec, and FileServe from 6-10 mb/sec.

Will give screens very soon

That might be something to think about .

Download / Upload speeds :

• Here is A Download speed while downloading winxp sp3 :

• Here is an image token from deluge ( torrent client ) Check The download Speeds :

• HotFile Upload speeds via FTP using filezilla :

• rs almost constant speeds .

Megaupload :

Sharing Matrix :

From Hatem ( thanks )

Download From RS :

Reviews :

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...45&postcount=4

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...3&postcount=21

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...1&postcount=28

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...7&postcount=29

http://www.besthostingforums.com/sho...9&postcount=52

Any question, please feel free to ask

If u want a test account, please post here and I will pm u the details tomorrow g2g to sleep
    TheTorrentSeller Reviewed by TheTorrentSeller on . Windows RDP on 1gbit line, Unlimited Bandwidth, 6 Spots/Server Alright.... After testing and maintaining the server to get the best performance, I came back to provide u a server with the best possible requirements ;) : Server Specs : CPU : i7 920 4x 2x 2.66+ GHz Ram : 12 Giga DDR 3 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Is this one of those 'unmetered' servers which will be brought down to 10Mbs after 3TB have been consumed. I guess so or elsewise you can't offer 'unmetered' bandwidth yourself.

I have never seen OVH offering 'real unmetered' servers ... and certainly not for 6 x $40 = $240.

Banned
    from 35$ u made it 40$ ... but still nice plans ... gimme sometime ... maybe i'll buy one

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    i would love one soon pm me ur msn well chat

OVH doesn't care about downstream only upstream, and you can get extra b/w from ovh up to i think 15 or 20 tb i think it was, somone was saying thats how they were doing it

but I've heard nothing but good things about thetorrentseller im sure he has it figured out, i'd buy one if i could find a partner to split it since i need it just for torrents and some uploading maybe

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    @Quick Sand .... stop asking for test accounts. You came back to me 5 times for test accounts and you buy nothing.

I say nothing about the reputation of TorrentSeller, just find it impossible to find an unmetered 1Gps port server for $240.

Banned
    Website's:
    fullfastdownloads.com tehparadox.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    I say nothing about the reputation of TorrentSeller, just find it impossible to find an unmetered 1Gps port server for $240.
    OVH France...?

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Which server package?

you can always BUY extra bandwidth from OVH..and if you don't believe in the unmetered bandwidth , why not buy one from TorrentSeller and test it yourself ??

I am sure that TorrentSeller , won't do false advertising by posting fake data to boost his sales .
    Coding Horror Fan
    I don't read PM's frequently .

Nice plan. Good luck selling it.
    LionCubHost - RapidLeech Hosting
    Free Account, if not instantly given.
    Freaken' Fast 100 Mbps port
    5-Day Money Back Guarantee
    Never Undersold

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information