Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61043 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    hackersindex.com internet4cash.com

Default partner with $2k investment - i have the same - stable revenue.

Well, first of all this is an actual business, side income of whatever you may want to call it.

I am buying an already established forum. Forum will cost $4k flat and is making around $600 a month CONSTANTLY. Revenue generation is not an issue because there already is a contract of $450/ month for advertisement which is still valid for next 22 months.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in investing 50% with me and we both will be sharing the revenue and taking care of the forum.

Note:- forum is on autopilot mode, so we keep earning even if we dont spend a single minute a day. Its just that I think it has a lot more potential.
    brainst0rm Reviewed by brainst0rm on . partner with $2k investment - i have the same - stable revenue. Well, first of all this is an actual business, side income of whatever you may want to call it. I am buying an already established forum. Forum will cost $4k flat and is making around $600 a month CONSTANTLY. Revenue generation is not an issue because there already is a contract of $450/ month for advertisement which is still valid for next 22 months. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in investing 50% with me and we both will be sharing the revenue and taking care of the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    funingallery.com
    whats the site name

Banned
    Website's:
    rapidleechhosting.net ponofilms.net wupload.ws
    pm me site url
    let me check

please mention site name
    so i can check out...

Thread Information