Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61175 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Torrent trackers or forums for magazines (Vanity Fair, GQ, Men's Health)?

U.S. magazines cost a ridiculous amount of money here in Asia. I picked up a National Geographic in a store the other day and found it was $19 (converted from KRW).

In my life, I've got e-learning, movies, and audiobooks -- all provided by torrent trackers. Now I need to find a good magazine site

Are there any torrent trackers or updated forums that specialize in PDF versions of popular magazines?
    ilyathereis Reviewed by ilyathereis on . Torrent trackers or forums for magazines (Vanity Fair, GQ, Men's Health)? U.S. magazines cost a ridiculous amount of money here in Asia. I picked up a National Geographic in a store the other day and found it was $19 (converted from KRW). In my life, I've got e-learning, movies, and audiobooks -- all provided by torrent trackers. Now I need to find a good magazine site :) Are there any torrent trackers or updated forums that specialize in PDF versions of popular magazines? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    avaxhome.ws has a good selection of international magazines.

Thread Information