Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61004 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Didn't you read section rules before buying from him?

Selling rapids are no longer allowed and KWWH staff ain't responsible.

Sorry about your lose.

2.   Sponsored Links

i sent on 28.07.2010. i did not know ..

Today I already made complain to prosecution about this person. they searching IP number of this person..

only i wanting banned this person from KWWH

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Real strange thing .... his email is in my Yahoo messenger (same username). When I just contacted him I asked him if he was from the Philippines. He said 'no' I am from India.

But I have a gift payment to him ... so he can't be from India. When I quested him more ... when I confronted him wit his email, he logged out immediately.

Probably turned into a liar and scammer ....

But install RUM and check the logs ... if they are not in there, you can be sure he scammed you. Don't close the dispute and escalate it in due time for non delivery.

Sent to:
    CXXXXX XXdaya Email:
    mynameis_XXX@yahoo.com

ok i also sent email to paypal support about this person 2 days ago.
    they replied. they will starting analysis about this person..i not knowing..maybe paypal support can not solve this problem...

but today i made complain to prosecution about this person. they searching IP number of this person.. good luck this person

this person name: Conrey Sadaya
    email: mynameis_3xin3al3@yahoo.com

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    @secret++

It seems to be that you are very new to this. Why don't you first observe this forum to check how this all works before you buy and act like an idiot.

It's your fault

Goodluck prosecuting him...

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    You see, same person. Now that he's lying to be Indian (while he is not, he is Filipino) you can be rest assured he scammed you.

Website's:
    FuckDistrict.com
    Nice try moderator. Elio for banning me at shoutbox and not taking my complaint about this person. Elio knew that I reported LaniXs for selling rapids from hacked RS in his first time selling in here. He was banned for sometime then return saying he now got a legit rapids from legit RS accounts. I pointed again to Elio that he should be banned for good since he already committed such act. Now KWWH members could suffer from this guy which Elio already knew the situation, if only he had taken measures to ban him this won't happen.

If you aren't a scammer then just give him the rapids.He is a filipino, not an indian. Worst case is that he is out of stock of rapids and won't return the money back.

okay i always trusted persons but i made wrong

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information