Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6333 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 6 of 138 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Hey,

One of our shared hosting servers was down due to high load. Since resources are being shared everyone can overload the server and it's main problem when it comes to shared hosting. It's resolved now. We are keeping an eye on that server and its load.

Please note, it affected only shared hosting server. All our VPS Nodes have 100% uptime so far.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Quote Originally Posted by CammyD View Post
    Been about a week and had no downtime on my VPS. Best hosting provider I've been with. Great support and all the VPS's are fully managed .
    Thanks for your honest words. It's much appreciated.
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    We apologize, but the payment button settings are incorrect. The following problems occurred:

• We apologize, but this email does not exist in the AlertPay system.

If you are a buyer, please inform the seller.

Website's:
    EliteCrackers.com
    Been two weeks for me, 0 Downtime and great speeds on the VPS nodes. it's fully managed and has great support, he's almost 24/7 on the messengers and I have never used the ticket system because i haven't had a problem on the servers.

I hope this'll be a good host for a long time .
    thanks krun!x for providing a decent service.

Quote Originally Posted by infernohuman View Post
    We apologize, but the payment button settings are incorrect. The following problems occurred:

• We apologize, but this email does not exist in the AlertPay system.

If you are a buyer, please inform the seller.
    Hey,

It was AlertPay. You can make the payment now.

Quote Originally Posted by Smexy View Post
    Been two weeks for me, 0 Downtime and great speeds on the VPS nodes. it's fully managed and has great support, he's almost 24/7 on the messengers and I have never used the ticket system because i haven't had a problem on the servers.

I hope this'll be a good host for a long time .
    thanks krun!x for providing a decent service.
    Thanks yor your honest review. I can assure you, it will be always like this
    KnownSRV.com - Quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.
    PayPal, Skrill(MoneyBookers), Payza(AlertPay), 2CheckOut and LibertyReserve accepted!

Mate, shared down again.. It's the 3rd time since I subscribed to this service, well this host is far better than CrypticVPS/Stablelayer. *lol
    Cheap ADspot start at 3$
    http://www.KWWHunction.com/showthread.php?t=79900

Free Link Exchange (Site's friends list)
    http://www.KWWHunction.com/showthread.php?t=54975

6.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    droidrelease.co warezmalaysia.org
    Server Down Again...LOL

Banned
    Server down

Banned
    Website's:
    threent.com
    had it for about a day and it's down for the second time already... oh darn... missed few ratings because of it :-/

Hey,

I just had the datacenter on the phone. The IP was nullrouted due to a heavy DDoS attack lauched against a site hosted on that server.

The server will be back to normal shortly. However, although it was out of our control I'm ready to fully refund everyone who was affected by this(customers on helena.knownsrv.com shared server) if you want to move. Also, for more stable solution I would suggest you upgrading to a VPS. Our 5 VPS Nodes have 100% uptime so far. We can offer you great deals on custom VPS packages, for affected clients.

EDIT: helena.knownsrv.com is back to normal.

Thanks
    Kind Regards

Website's:
    droidrelease.co warezmalaysia.org
    Down Again??

Page 6 of 138 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread Information