First of all, I have noticed some of you guys are a bit oblivious to what's going on in the real world, so I am inspired to this guide.
I'm not claiming to be a pimp or anything but I can pick up girls pretty well.
If anyone wants to add anything to this feel free to.
I am going to make this in parts, Pt.1, Pt.2, Pt.3, etc.

Pt.1
1. Appearance: some guys think shaggy/unstyled hair is cool.
Attractive girls don't. Cut that shit off and get some gel/glue/wax/etc. and style it. It doesn't even have to look great, most girls will appreciate the fact that you put a little effort into looking good and it shows self respect.
Also, acne is fucking nasty. If anyone needs a foolproof method of getting rid of it just reply saying so and I will post my method.

2. Clothing: Clothing is a really hard thing to give advice about with out seeing the person that will be wearing it. But I personally like Armani, Guess, etc., just nice clothes. If you are going out don't wear your faded fucking Metallica shirt from the 80's and ripped up stained jeans. Dress for the occasion, if it is a house party or date dress nice but comfortable (Don't wear a tux or anything, just a nice shirt/jeans/shoes).
Don't try to pull off a style that doesn't fit you.
Take hot girls shopping with you, they know what looks good and what doesn't better than you do.

3. How to act: When I pick up girls it is usually at parties.
Some people act fucking awkward as hell at parties, you don't want to
be one of those people.
At a party you don't want to be the weird guy that stands in the corner by himself drinking alone, but you also don't want to be the loudest/most obnoxious person there.
Just act like you would anywhere else (that might be bad advice for some people), just be chill, make sure you are heard, don't let people punk you, and talk a reasonable amount but don't be annoying.
A lot of my advice goes back to self respect, if you let someone disrespect you, you are only disrespecting yourself. I'm not saying look for trouble, but if someone comes at you starting problems don't let yourself be the one made a bitch. Stand your ground and let them know you aren't going to be punked, because most girls want a guy that can protect them, and if a guy can't stand his own ground it is doubtful that he can protect her too.

Pt.2 will come shortly....
ieatlinux Reviewed by ieatlinux on . iel's guide to picking up girls. First of all, I have noticed some of you guys are a bit oblivious to what's going on in the real world, so I am inspired to this guide. I'm not claiming to be a pimp or anything but I can pick up girls pretty well. If anyone wants to add anything to this feel free to. I am going to make this in parts, Pt.1, Pt.2, Pt.3, etc. Pt.1 1. Appearance: some guys think shaggy/unstyled hair is cool. Attractive girls don't. Cut that shit off and get some gel/glue/wax/etc. and style it. It Rating: 5