Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6837 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com

Default Shared stable hosting or VPS

I want to shift to a stable shared host ...my site is a tv show blog and has a bit of a high cpu usage cause it is huge for a blog so i require a host that is stable and doesnt just take the money and run like a pussy and closes my account cause of high cpu usage.....so please feel free to post your offers here

btw my site is http://www.watchfreetvseriesonline.com if you want to see what you can be dealing with

Please do not post idiotic comments in this topic saying that i will not get a hosting for this price and crap like that....if you have an offer post it here...if you dont then STFU
    samipk Reviewed by samipk on . Shared stable hosting I want to shift to a stable shared host ...my site is a tv show blog and has a bit of a high cpu usage cause it is huge for a blog so i require a host that is stable and doesnt just take the money and run like a pussy and closes my account cause of high cpu usage.....so please feel free to post your offers here btw my site is http://www.watchfreetvseriesonline.com if you want to see what you can be dealing with Please do not post idiotic comments in this topic saying that i will not get Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Install WP Super Cache if you havent

sqshosting.com
    wrzhost.com
    photonservers.com
    my365host.com

and if you get a lot of traffic then you need a Semi Dedicated Server or VPS

you cannot be on shared your whole life

Website's:
    well does any of the above hosts support warez ?(other then wrzhost of course) and also am willing to pay upto 10$-12$/month if i can get a semi dedicated or vps

Quote Originally Posted by samipk View Post
    well does any of the above hosts support warez ?(other then wrzhost of course) and also am willing to pay upto 10$-12$/month if i can get a semi dedicated or vps
    What do you mean by warez?
    I'm talking about PhotonServers, we allow Warez Linking, not Warez Hosting.

Every hosting here on KWWHunction allow warez Linking

Website's:
    @RapT1le well just have a look at my site mate and then tell me if you allow it or not and whether you can provide or suggest me a hosting for that

@piratsko : fair point.....any suggestions and/or any good cheap vps packages?

I see that here on KWWHunction everybody talk about www.servedome.com VPS

You can see a lot of good reviews about VPS of servedome.

Also at this moment i use photonservers Shared hosting and i can tell you that is very fast but is shared you need to speak with the admin of photonserver if they shared hosting can handle your site . Because really the hosting is fast.

If you like VPS Servedome

If you like Shared PhotonServers

Well, from my experience we have other Blogs similar to yours hosted with us, they didnt have any issues, so im sure it would work without any issues, but if you get alot of traffic then i strongly suggest you to move to VPS/Semi Dedicated.

Website's:
    well i can gladly go for vps but the main problem with most vps is that they have a very low data transfer per month....i can easily get over 200Gb traffic per month as i get almost 4000 uv per day and most of them browse a lot of content( i have over 11000 episodes on the site) so if anyone has a vps that is around 10 to 15$ with unilimited or above 300Gb of traffic per month( i dont care about disk space i can easily run my site within 2gb diskspace) then i would gladly move

as for shared hosting i have had some bad expirences now so i think i will move to a vps

Thread Information