Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62149 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Get me to design your site user interface (e.g. contact forms) - $5!!

Hi guys, I've recently started desiging user interface like contact forms at work, and I'm really good, well I like to think I am. So I'm selling my services for $5 an interface. It can be anything that users use on your site, e.g. a contact form. I'm offering this because it's a pain in the ass sometimes to design forms and user interfaces, and having a really good looking one goes well with a good looking site.

Note: Coding is not provided. PSD is so you can forward it onto a coder.

Example of my work shown below.

iL < Reviewed by iL < on . Get me to design your site user interface (e.g. contact forms) - $5!! Hi guys, I've recently started desiging user interface like contact forms at work, and I'm really good, well I like to think I am. So I'm selling my services for $5 an interface. It can be anything that users use on your site, e.g. a contact form. I'm offering this because it's a pain in the ass sometimes to design forms and user interfaces, and having a really good looking one goes well with a good looking site. Note: Coding is not provided. PSD is so you can forward it onto a coder. Rating: 5
    MSN: leslie@live.com.au

PSD 2 XHTML/CSS service.
    PHP, jQuery, Java, MySQL service.
    Previously employed at Sympact and Strem Art Design.

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    GFXFire.com Max-Share.org WarezShares.com
    That is really easy to design and doesn't look good in the first place, you need to learn a little more of PS before you start selling services =]

ItsmYarD,
    sometimes even a great website designer can't design interfaces and forms. So thanks for your feedback, but other designers might disagree.
    MSN: leslie@live.com.au

PSD 2 XHTML/CSS service.
    PHP, jQuery, Java, MySQL service.
    Previously employed at Sympact and Strem Art Design.

Thread Information