Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6918 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Website's:
    fswarez.org muwarez.org mfwarez.org imgs.me warezunited.org
    kick their butts

Lol its located in US.

3.   Sponsored Links

Lie to them - Reply saying their service is very good and you'll pay them $150 tomorrow or the day after to continue hosting with them.... but u need time to check few things on your site and to remove few legal movies.

Use this time to backup, get another host. After that, Ignore and ditch them.
    None

Default thanx

Quote Originally Posted by jayfella View Post
    You are entitled to a full backup of your site free of charge. You may not get your month you payed for back, depending on how much bandwidth you used (if you are on a limited bandwidth plan).

$150 westernUnion? for what? It sounds like they will choose to ignore the DCMA if you pay them off. So what happens next time you get one, another $150? Request a full cPanel backup and move hosts.

Thanx m8
    ? mαч nσt вє pєrfєct, вut ?'m αlwαчs mє

Guys latest Conversation with an freak>>>>>>>>

jani says:
    hey
    jani says:
    i have checked tht my one month is not over
    jani says:
    so I can get my refund pls chk the issue
    HostGee.Com > HostGee.SA.Com > HostGee.Us > 2PressRelease.Com > MyWebsiteDownOrUp.Com > WebHostBook.Com > Webmasterlive.Info says:
    no you cant
    HostGee.Com > HostGee.SA.Com > HostGee.Us > 2PressRelease.Com > MyWebsiteDownOrUp.Com > WebHostBook.Com > Webmasterlive.Info says:
    due to DMCA issue
    jani says:
    but ur policy is money back returnt
    jani says:
    if u gonna not pay me thn transfer my domain\
    jani says:
    is tht possible?
    sorry. open the tickets about this
    jani says:
    open the ticket again????

jani says:
    but I purchase it manuallly
    wait let me check your tickets
    jani says:
    pls chk it
    jani says:
    i have lost my everything with u guys
    jani says:
    pls atleats do this things for me
    jani says:
    pls i beg to u guys
    please wait online

Due to your continued Complains from DMCA and BayTSP abuse of hosting pirated Movies on your domain and disregard for following the tos, will be requiring a fee $150 paid by western union only in order to continue to host with us. We have scheduled the account for termination within 48 hours.
    jani says:
    i see tht
    you need to pay 150$ to continue host with us. that time you never face any issues DMCA etc. its legal fees. however you have to pay

jani says:
    sorry guys I cant afford it anymore
    jani says:
    I just need my domain name
    jani says:
    which I pourchase with some 13$

ok. please reply the ticket with your requirement of domain name
    i will open then ticket for our managament . they will respone shortly
    jani says:
    pls guys atleast my own domain
    jani says:
    ok I gonna open a ticket now..
    ? mαч nσt вє pєrfєct, вut ?'m αlwαчs mє

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Norix View Post
    It all depends on the host. Your host got scared and removed the site. There are hosts that allow you to remove the content and they continue to host you.It's all about respecting DMCA. Even if you move offshore you should still respect the DMCA. TPB for example. They got in trouble due to their agresive stance against anti-piracy.
    DMCA is an american law only. It doesn't apply to other countries - they have their own copyright laws.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information