Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6912 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net

Smile Unacceptable Site Content......google adsense help

Hello Guys.....

My friend own this site... www.kahopakistan.com.... we had applied for the Google Adsense but they said:

"Hello

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after
    reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into Google
    AdSense at this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:

- Unacceptable Site Content"
    Please have a look on this web site and let us know that which part of the web site is illegal......

its basically general discussion forum..... then how could they said that? there is not warez stuff there...... r they going to mad??

Thanks
    Arthur Reviewed by Arthur on . Unacceptable Site Content......google adsense help Hello Guys..... My friend own this site... www.kahopakistan.com.... we had applied for the Google Adsense but they said: Please have a look on this web site and let us know that which part of the web site is illegal...... its basically general discussion forum..... then how could they said that? there is not warez stuff there...... r they going to mad?? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    i guess you should provide the forum link .. not the site link .. i.e www.yousite.com/forum.php ... cauz forum contains everything and main page is empty

Banned
    Website's:
    uniquewarez.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Hello Guys.....

My friend own this site... www.kahopakistan.com.... we had applied for the Google Adsense but they said:

Please have a look on this web site and let us know that which part of the web site is illegal......

its basically general discussion forum..... then how could they said that? there is not warez stuff there...... r they going to mad??

Thanks
    Your traffic is too low...Plus Skin is not too good...
    Content is not too much according to their guidelines...

Website's:
    rls-log.com
    google is not accepting new applications ... I got a trickhow to get adsense within 2 days lolx ... no website required ... already wrote any ebook on it and sold to many people ... i think you wont get success in getting your adsense account approved that way ... gooluck

Website's:
    Mafiablog.org Dl4all.net Downloadsarena.net
    Quote Originally Posted by babarali124 View Post
    i guess you should provide the forum link .. not the site link .. i.e www.yousite.com/forum.php ... cauz forum contains everything and main page is empty
    ok i will do that.. bu i don't think so that it will cause affect on this
    Quote Originally Posted by intensecool View Post
    Your traffic is too low...Plus Skin is not too good...
    Content is not too much according to their guidelines...
    which content u r talking about....... mention those bro

Quote Originally Posted by babarali124 View Post
    google is not accepting new applications ... I got a trickhow to get adsense within 2 days lolx ... no website required ... already wrote any ebook on it and sold to many people ... i think you wont get success in getting your adsense account approved that way ... gooluck
    so bro you mean i should purchase that book from you
    ha?

The reason why you got rejected is because you have a terrible layout, the language on the site changes from english to some paki language, and your site really has nothing to offer to the general public so google rejected you. A good way to get accepted to adsense is to open a blogger website with rich content, make sure you have a decent amount of organic traffic so you will get accepted for sure, since blogger is part of google, you have a higher chance of getting accepted into adsense as long as what you are offering is beneficial to a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    The reason why you got rejected is because you have a terrible layout, the language on the site changes from english to some paki language, and your site really has nothing to offer to the general public so google rejected you. A good way to get accepted to adsense is to open a blogger website with rich content, make sure you have a decent amount of organic traffic so you will get accepted for sure, since blogger is part of google, you have a higher chance of getting accepted into adsense as long as what you are offering is beneficial to a lot of people.
    Theres nothing like that,Google treats all the sites the same way.

Just Join some large "Orkut" Communities for more info on adsense.

Quote Originally Posted by ashufootball View Post
    Theres nothing like that,Google treats all the sites the same way.

Just Join same large "Orkut" Communities for more info on adsense.
    Yes there is or else he would have been excepted Google is getting pickier as time goes by and it really looks into your sites content idk why you would think it doesn't.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    I applied with a site ranked 1mil in alexa the other day and got accepted,

i guess its your content

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Yes there is or else he would have been excepted Google is getting pickier as time goes by and it really looks into your sites content idk why you would think it doesn't.
    I meant the blogger thing.
    Google is impartial i guess

BTW,I had got accepted for a way too simple site which I had created using just .html files.
    It was a Rapidleech,rs2rs hosting site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information