Many times a real potential goes for a waste since the person who thought about it did not have enough of finance or management skills. I have seen many cases where a real good business was not transformed into reality from papers.

I have decided to start a new project [your project] and will help you in every way to turn it into reality. You can feel free to PM me with the details and we'd take it further from there.

Include Following things:
1. How would visitors benefit from it.
2. What do you have in mind to marketing.
3. How would we make money from it.

Refrain for following:
1. Some new webmaster forum [unless you have some really excellent edition].
2. SEO, Blogging etc blogs
or any kind of repeated bullshit.

Thanks.
brainst0rm Reviewed by brainst0rm on . Got an idea but no finance? I can finance you. Many times a real potential goes for a waste since the person who thought about it did not have enough of finance or management skills. I have seen many cases where a real good business was not transformed into reality from papers. I have decided to start a new project and will help you in every way to turn it into reality. You can feel free to PM me with the details and we'd take it further from there. Include Following things: 1. How would visitors benefit from it. 2. What do you Rating: 5