So I'm looking for a paid uploader. I know theirs millions of threads for them on here, but all of them are like "I can only do 3 sites" and so on and I doubt any of them are up to date.

My Requirements are a tad bit different:
1. All posts MUST be in English! This one's important because I don't want any foreign movies or music that I've never heard of and that no one wants. Popular movies with subtitles are allowed.

2. The uploader must follow katz best guidelines, and at least one picture would be good.

3. My URL has to be in it and it you shouldnt delete the account in 3 months deleting all the posts. I hired an uploader 3 months ago and within 1 month all the uploads were dead..

I'll pay the usual, $10 for 100 movies, $5 for apps, music, etc. but once again the movies and applications should be somewhat new or popular! If I like your service then I'll continue with you for a while.

Post what you can do here, and if you are interested send me a PM with your msn and we can get started.

Payment through paypal.

Edit:
Gonna bump this because I need 2 more uploaders, one for games and one for applications.

Requirements are simple, must speak full and proper english, uploads should be good programs that people like, not shit or random 0day stuff.

If you asked me the first time, and I never responded, talk to me again please.
so19 Reviewed by so19 on . Uploader So I'm looking for a paid uploader. I know theirs millions of threads for them on here, but all of them are like "I can only do 3 sites" and so on and I doubt any of them are up to date. My Requirements are a tad bit different: 1. All posts MUST be in English! This one's important because I don't want any foreign movies or music that I've never heard of and that no one wants. Popular movies with subtitles are allowed. 2. The uploader must follow katz best guidelines, and at least one Rating: 5