Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62094 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Email Addresses in Bulk 500K+ Most countries Available + Emails for Niches!

Welcome everybody to my shop. Here I will be selling 100% REAL email addresses, NO BOTS. Most of these emails were acquired from opt-in pages and some from other sources. What you do with these email addresses is up to you just use them wisely as they can bring you a lot of traffic or money if you use them correctly

FAQ:

Can I get emails from certain countries?
    -Yes, I can get you emails from certain countries just PM me first so I can verify if I can get them

Do you have Emails for certain niches?
    -Yes, I have emails for most niches just PM me to verify as Im getting as many as I can a day for each niche.

Will I see results if I use these emails?
    -Yes/no, why? It all depends on how you use these emails, a good way that I have tested and worked 100% was to send email directly to the users, and on facebook to add friends. If you are going to use these for internet marketing you have a high chance of getting what you are looking for.

Do you have emails for adult content?
    -Yes, emails for adult content are included in my shop.

What type of email address are there?
    -There are many types of emails ranging from MSN, hotmail, aol,etc..

Do these emails work?
    -Yes, I am currently using these emails to get friends on facebook and I am getting good amounts of friend requests per day.

Do we get something with the purchase of the emails?
    -Yes! With each purchase of a email address package you get a free eBook on how to make money on eBook with these email addresses that can not be saturated. A $20 offer completely free!

Packages

Less than 100,000 - Make me an offer

100,000 Emails - $10

250,000 Emails - $20

500,000 Emails - $35

750,000 Emails - $50

1,000,000 Emails -$75

1M+ Make me an offer.

Review Copies: I will give 2 Review copies to any mods of any of the above packages as long as they don't exceed 1M and give a review
    I will also give two 100K review copies to 2 respected members with 1K posts or more as they have to leave a review.
    Flash Reviewed by Flash on . Email Addresses in Bulk 500K+ Most countries Available + Emails for Niches! http://i30.tinypic.com/r9r0up.png Welcome everybody to my shop. Here I will be selling 100% REAL email addresses, NO BOTS. Most of these emails were acquired from opt-in pages and some from other sources. What you do with these email addresses is up to you just use them wisely as they can bring you a lot of traffic or money if you use them correctly ;) FAQ: Can I get emails from certain countries? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    not allowed here

Thread Information