Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62241 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default recent search script like freshwap's one for sell (wordpress version)

selling recent search script, contact me
    wman Reviewed by wman on . recent search script like freshwap's one for sell (wordpress version) selling recent search script, contact me Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

lolx.. what this
    Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0x96 0x20 0x48 0x44 in http://www.freshwap.net/rss.xml, line: 43 in /home/gametox/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feed-footer/feed-footer.php on line 62

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: Start tag expected, '<' not found in http://www.torrentvip.com/rss, line: 1 in /home/gametox/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feed-footer/feed-footer.php on line 62

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/gametox/public_html/48" in /home/gametox/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feed-footer/feed-footer.php on line 62

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/gametox/public_html/54&lastpost=1&nohtml=0&fulldesc=0" in /home/gametox/public_html/wp-content/plugins/feed-footer/feed-footer.php on line 62
    Can Do :-
    PSD TO ANY CMS | PHP(Dynamic Site) | MySql | Script Customization | cUrl Related Work
    Pm me for more info ;)

Seems very expensive.

Im sure there is a free version.. at least a widget that you would just need to copy/paste the code to the feed-footer plugin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warezrock View Post

lolx.. what this
    thats another script i had connected with the recent search script, its automatic searching, so he grab titles from other content and search it, but you will only get the recent search script which works 100% check it

Quote Originally Posted by Gav0 View Post
    Seems very expensive.

Im sure there is a free version.. at least a widget that you would just need to copy/paste the code to the feed-footer plugin.
    yup, go to wordpress.net and then to plugins, you will find a free version but it wont get you any visitors. my one will get you 2k unique a day from google.com within 1 month, if not i will refund ur money

Website's:
    UnderGroundWarez.net DDLCUBE.COM
    how about sending a reviewcopy to me and i'll pay you if i get 2k visist as you sopecififed

edit: pm me the detials if interested
    <3SUBMIT NOW NO RESTRICTIONS NO FUZZLE<3
    Buy Text And Banner Ad Spot On KATZ 3* 1+UV visitsbuy

sorry, but I have this script i my website too! its a wp widget and free to use!!!!

Banned
    you dont have this script dont lie put a online version (demo) and let see us and i will pay you 50$. on your website http://downloadpresent.com/ at the left side you use the free version, but tell us you dont get traffic from google its junk mate

that one on wordpress.net is free, but its junk, you wont get traffic from google, with mine one, from the orginal freshwap recent search scripter you will get a lot of traffic

for those who want to buy it, pm me and i will let u see a demo of my other website with this script on it, 1 month online and already getting 1500 unique from google to recent search urls

Thread Information