Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61161 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Google.com

Default iPhone 3GS Unlocked, iPhone 4 Unlocked, iPad, n900

Looking to buy the following :

-iPhone 4 ( unlocked and depends on the price, I might not afford it )
    -iPhone 3GS ( unlocked and maybe I will take 3 )
    -iPad with WiFi 32g/64g
    -Nokia n900 ( unlocked )
    -Laptop ( high quality )

Conditions :

1. I will use escrow, Will pay via paypal/LR I have no problem with both ( but different price for each ).
    2. I don't want to be in risk not even 0.1 %, the item must be urs and already in ur habds and then ship it to me.
    3. I'm in the Middle East, so u need to ship it to the middle east.
    4. I do need to receive the items in my hand, no damage in them at all ( Brand new/sealed ) and I have no responsibility if there was a problem while they are in the way to me.
    5. I will buy one item at first, then if everything went fine, will go for the others, for few reasons I have.

So if anyone have what I got, please post here or pm me his offer
    Thanks
    TheTorrentSeller Reviewed by TheTorrentSeller on . iPhone 3GS Unlocked, iPhone 4 Unlocked, iPad, n900 Looking to buy the following : -iPhone 4 ( unlocked and depends on the price, I might not afford it ) -iPhone 3GS ( unlocked and maybe I will take 3 ) -iPad with WiFi 32g/64g -Nokia n900 ( unlocked ) -Laptop ( high quality ) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    i got a iphone 3g 16GB Factory Unlocked - Make me an offer.

Website's:
    Google.com
    Do I have to make offers for everyone who have iPhone ? sorry mate I can't, there are a lot of forums I put my thread in, I can't make everyone offer, u make me an offer please and I will pick up the best, and prefer someone who have several items which I need ( I need 3* n900 , 2* iPhone 3gs, and 1 iPad, 1 laptop ).

Banned
    ?180 - iPhone is like new, boxed, all leads, unlocked, headphones (unused)
    ?400 - iPad WiFi 16GB, New Boxed, All Leads,

Banned
    Website's:
    orangevps.com
    Hey,

To bad i don't have my contract and claim it back on insurance providing it you for like 80 euros but i did to many cause it would of been unlocked in your country

Website's:
    2sl.im Freepresscorps.com Luminaryscience.com
    1. I will use escrow, Will pay via paypal/LR I have no problem with both ( but different price for each ).
    2. I don't want to be in risk not even 0.1 %, the item must be urs and already in ur habds and then ship it to me.
    3. I'm in the Middle East, so u need to ship it to the middle east.
    4. I do need to receive the items in my hand, no damage in them at all ( Brand new/sealed ) and I have no responsibility if there was a problem while they are in the way to me.
    5. I will buy one item at first, then if everything went fine, will go for the others, for few reasons I have.

lol clearly a scam thread
    Shorten your links with http://2sl.im

TRUSTED: Elio, Jayfella, warezfreak09, mRAza, Flash
    Scammers: Sandino

Website's:
    Google.com
    using an escrow means scam thread ? brilliant .

Website's:
    2sl.im Freepresscorps.com Luminaryscience.com
    No, there is a thing called shipping insurance, and it is also common knowledge that the recipient is responsible for any problems or damages that might occur during shipping.

You could easily get the phone, take a picture of a broken phone and then say "hey it arrived broken give me my money back" while you keep the new, working phone.
    Shorten your links with http://2sl.im

TRUSTED: Elio, Jayfella, warezfreak09, mRAza, Flash
    Scammers: Sandino

Website's:
    Google.com
    @ us, the seller can choose anyone of KWWH staff as an escrow and will pay via LR

now can u please STHU

Website's:
    DDLValley.eu
    Alittle Bump for my dear friend

Thread Information