Hi guys,

I am looking to buy well established forum. Ready to make a reasonable offer which will make both the parties satisfied. Here are some requirements:

1. Must have regular and decent userbase.
2. Must be generating revenue.

More questions will come once I look at your offer and forum.
Feel free to reply here or send me a PM.

I own a company which performs penetration testing on web apps, systems and networks for IT security. And this is not some shitty online company, this is a proper offline company ith a physical office and 37 employees working in it. This was just to assure you that your forum would be in safe hands and would have better future.

Off topic:- Sad to see that crackingforum.com deal got fucked. I actually wanted to bid for it, but it was old before I could bid. Sad to see that owner of crackingforum lacked the business management skills and handed forum over in wrong hands. NO OFFENSE to CF's owner, but that was just my view.
nishant.soni Reviewed by nishant.soni on . BIG warez or any forum - must have revenue Hi guys, I am looking to buy well established forum. Ready to make a reasonable offer which will make both the parties satisfied. Here are some requirements: 1. Must have regular and decent userbase. 2. Must be generating revenue. More questions will come once I look at your offer and forum. Feel free to reply here or send me a PM. Rating: 5