Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6818 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us

Default Megaupload low speeds up/download

I tried as a free user to download and upload files from/to Megaupload through Rapidleech (US).

The speeds for both up- and download were so poor (like 300-400KBs). Will that be better if you have a premium account?

I don't mind paying for a premium account if the speeds are better. Please tell me your experiences.

Perhaps I could borrow an premium for an hour or so to test. I won't use it for personal gain
    sniffdog Reviewed by sniffdog on . Megaupload low speeds up/download I tried as a free user to download and upload files from/to Megaupload through Rapidleech (US). The speeds for both up- and download were so poor (like 300-400KBs). Will that be better if you have a premium account? I don't mind paying for a premium account if the speeds are better. Please tell me your experiences. Perhaps I could borrow an premium for an hour or so to test. I won't use it for personal gain :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    hmm well according to what i've experianced ... MU is damn slow for free ppl ... but can't say if it's any fast for premium .... btw for free MU links i get like 3k-5k dl's speed !!

Banned
    I have the same problem max speed I been able to get while uploading its 500KB/s :/
    although I heard that remote upload its damn fast (You can remote upload direct links from your server/RL/TF w.e)

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    for me, megaupload is the fastes filehost (A)

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Website's:
    RohitCreations.com ThemeOrbit.com PaypalWordpress.com BlackMetal.co
    I use Megaupload premium account ...and speed is pretty fast.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Would you consider to share it with me for an hour?

Website's:
    zakuza.za
    I get 1.5mb to 2.8mb per sec on a free. Let's just say i won't be buying any premium account any time soon.

I r Super Cop
    yeah speeds depends on ur servers too...

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    On my onshore RL I get easily 5-6MBS for hotfile downloads (Premium). The MU DL speed is around 300-400KBs only (about the same on my offshore as well my onshore RL).

If anyone likes me to give access to their MU premium account, I would be very delighted. Perhaps I let you win something very soon (free RL/hosting).

I use their file fetch system and it's really fast. It will take a while to start fetching the file from my RL but once it starts, the speed is incredible.

I get 1.2mb max -- Free.

For premium, I get 2.6mb max on my home line. Of course it depends where you're downloading from. As for offshore, I hit 4-8mb/s. You won't be disappointed having a premium account with them. I know I haven't and it's worth it. And you can use up to 5 IP address concurrently.

Thread Information