Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61091 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so

Exclamation How to make a forum famous?

As the title says, how to make a new site famous?
    I'm finding it difficult really. I mean I do upload but because of my crappy net speed can't upload as much I should have done, and eventually don't have a lot of unique stuff in my forum.
    How did you guys make your forums famous when they were new?
    How did you get good members who post downloads and help you out?

I know this question sucks but I got now other choice than to ask the experienced guys out here.

Regards.
    nYXem Reviewed by nYXem on . How to make a forum famous? As the title says, how to make a new site famous? I'm finding it difficult really. I mean I do upload but because of my crappy net speed can't upload as much I should have done, and eventually don't have a lot of unique stuff in my forum. How did you guys make your forums famous when they were new? How did you get good members who post downloads and help you out? I know this question sucks but I got now other choice than to ask the experienced guys out here. Regards. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    crazy-coderz.net dexozoft.com undergroundforums.org crackhackforums.com
    easy
    hard work is the best option
    work hard to make it payoff .
    also buy some ads make your forum known about and soon it will all pay off .
    CYB3RGH0ST
    No hacking or cracking on KWWH

Doing things differently.
    Don't use them auto posters, actually provide something good.

then people will return, in other words be different from other forums.
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    You have to put a lot of work in at the start. As much as people think their's no quick fix.

Starting off is slow and long before your site tends to take off on it's own. You need a great skin and keep the site clean. Try not to use sharpleech as it looks bad and you end up with poor quality posts. It's quality not quantity that count. Submit your downloads to DDL sites. Advertise your site as much as you can. Buy text links, post your uploads on other sites with your url in the title to advertise, get reviews and feedback and work your ass off on your SEO.

You'll probably get a lot of autoposters on your site. The more you go through these and clean out the crap, dead and duplicates the better. People will find your site clean and inviting and will stay. Lots of people like active sites and communities so if you manage to get a few good active members treat them well and hang onto them. These in turn will bring more. Google will notice an active site with clean posts and reward you with more visitors. Remember visitors who post even something as simple as a reply in a topic is unique content. An autoposter is duplicate content which Google doesn't like.

Think of starting a site like starting a fire. At the start you have to gather and prepare the wood. The more time you put into this the easier it will be. Light the fire and slowly add more fuel to it. When it's a small flame it's delicate and can go out and their's little heat or light out of it. Once it takes hold and starts to grow it's a lot more durable. Eventually it can turn into a forest fire and grow at a huge rate without you having to do too much work. This is the stage WBB, Katz etc are at. They basically just need to be guided in the direction in which they need to grow. Even a small bucket of water like some downtime won't affect or put them out.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    Thanks Happy for this awesome reply, really!
    My problem lies in the fact that I started my site first and then tried to learn how to run it, while others first learn things and then actually launch it. When I started off the site, I had no idea how exactly to run a warez site, and to be honest I didn't know what DDL sites were, I didn't know what LE was, I was a complete n00b
    After joining KWWH, I started doing LE's and for the last 10 days I've been submitting to DDL's. So in a way I lag behind others who have been doing sufficient work from the beginning. All I did to make my forum famous in the beginning were a complete waste of my time, I realize now.
    Right now there had been an increase in number of visitors, but that's only because of katz, and other DDL's to some extent. My organic traffic sucks!

I did follow your SEO tutorial to some extent and still trying to work out the left points you provided there.

And about buying text links, I feel reluctant about it as I don't like spending too much on something which I'm not sure if is ever gonna be successful

Thread Information