Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61101 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    loki
    ok, first, seems like a lawyer could spell, and second, wheres the source of email? its the same as last one isnt it?

ok,"we do no have to provide the locations" well, yes they do

"and now will proceed to lagal action" is that like "legal"?

"it has infringed MANY of our clients copyright laws" ahahahah,they have to list them.

Not even a good fake

•     
    Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    ah right thanks..

do you think i should reply black explaining how it is a fake or just ignore it?

•   Sponsored Links

•     
    loki
    just ignore them and they will get tired and go away

•     
    Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    ok mate..
    thank you again..

•     
    I get such emails (fake or real) almost weekly whenever I read: " To Whom It May Concern:" I delete the email

You can always move the thread out of public eye for a week and after that moving it back - I used to do that and I've never received a new email regarding the same thread(s)

•     
    The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    If you live in the USA then there are other rules that apply, I just would email them back with a request of a list of links where their product is being illegally distributed. If they are the real thing they will provide you with a list and then you can still verify if those produact are actually made by dreamworks. If it's just a pathethic person trying to ruin your website he will not give a list since it's lotsa work.

They would never ask you to remove the complete site they would only request that their materials is removed...

It's a fake, don't worry, smoke a joint and lay back

You shouldn't worry about small things like this

•     
    Website's:
    GotMovies.net
    If you were to EVER get any type of NOTICE, they will always send you a mail not an E-MAIL. such failure attempt rofl.

•     
    Website's:
    nitroshare.net
    i would send an abuse email back see how they react lol they cant do anythink since its fake so tell them to suck a dick.

•     

•     
    Website's:
    extremepirate.com
    They cant to anything. Just Ignore it man..
    ~King of Kings~

My Site : ExtremePirate.com

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information