Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61056 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    rootw.net

Default Bypassing ReCaptcha-

Right now I'm in the process of making an auto-vote program in c#.

The only thing is theres a recaptcha thing and i have no idea how to bypass it, im guess theres some tricky aglorithm to it idk. anyway i was wondering if any one could help me bypassing it?
    narutoroot Reviewed by narutoroot on . Bypassing ReCaptcha- Right now I'm in the process of making an auto-vote program in c#. The only thing is theres a recaptcha thing and i have no idea how to bypass it, im guess theres some tricky aglorithm to it idk. anyway i was wondering if any one could help me bypassing it? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    ReCapcha isn't flawed like some of the other capcha systems out there. So you can't bypass it and you can't OCR it. Even if there was a way to bypass they would press the magic button and it would be fixed. Remember that reCapcha is a service focused purely on this.

The only known way to get around it is to download and solve millions of capcha's, have them solved via some online service, and store the ID + answer in a database.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    If you can crack ReCaptcha you will get my company MafiaHost.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperz View Post
    ReCapcha isn't flawed like some of the other capcha systems out there. So you can't bypass it and you can't OCR it.
    Quote Originally Posted by l0calh0st View Post
    If you can crack ReCaptcha you will get my company MafiaHost.
    It seems kinda flawed, i was messing about with the demo on
    Code: 
    http://www.google.com/recaptcha/learnmore
    it would say like "it silkiest" and when i type "ir silkiest" it said "Correct!" i did this a few times e.g. "and seasick" typing "amd seesick" and it again told me it was correct... it may just have been the demo, not being a fully working demo or something but it does seem to be not completly perfect not sure if it was isolated incident but it did it a few times told me incorrect answers where correct....

Note: i do not condone spamming or mass account creation....

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    Thats because they have a voice system as well for those with bad eyesight.

Like Hyp said m8, you would have to download the entire DB and solve it.
    Thats what these guys did: http://decaptcher.com/client/

You could implement their service and just tell the users that they are required to pay $2 per 1k sucessful decaptchas - as per website.

Website's:
    Doxsters.net
    You cant just use a speech to text thing, and modify the code so it accepts input from the captcha?

Need a Designer/Web Developer? Click Me

MSN: PM me for it.
    Email(Preferred):timtamboy63@gmail.com

"Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    well you can try, but the speech is distorted and kinda hard to understand tbh.

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    i use decaptcher and deathbycaptcha services for all my bots. lol there were days when I would have used up over 50k captchas per day

jayfella you are wrong though.. they don't have the entire DB or any shit like that... some of the easier captcha system can be cracked, but most of the new CAPTCHAs and especially reCaptcha is uncrackable till now.

Both decaptcher and deathbycaptcha captcha solving is processed by humans... (or more likely indians who get paid to solve captchas all day long) and they support all types of captcha solving except ASSIRA captchas.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Respected Developer
    How would you know that they don't store answers and ID's? Fact is, not doing so would be dumb. Especially for reCapcha which relies on words of which it knows that they are hard/impossible to OCR.

Website's:
    Doxsters.net
    Yeah, but im assuming they use a lot less protection for the speech part of it, as if its too messed up people wouldn't be able to hear it too well.

I can't code, but i can't imagine that exploiting that feature to bypass it through a bot would be all that hard?

Need a Designer/Web Developer? Click Me

MSN: PM me for it.
    Email(Preferred):timtamboy63@gmail.com

"Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information