Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6808 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Although some various addons may cause slower browsing, FF is still the most powerful and best internet browser in the world

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    fair enough SJsha. Good point. It could do with development. It still doesn't support CSS 3 or HTML 5 properly. Pretty disappointing. I'll just delete it again. Chrome is still way ahead. eg check this link in Chrome and this beta FF http://www.sencha.com/deploy/touch/e...s/kitchensink/
    The HTML5 hype is getting a bit old tbh. You guys do realize that at this point there is no complete HTML5 specification? HTML5 is not done yet and the stuff which is already done is still subject to change. It would be a waste of time to add all current HTML5 stuff. Google can piss away time/money/resources, Mozilla can't. And because FF is completely open source it is normal to find nightly builds on their FTP etc. That's what open source is about.

In all fairness, FF is still the best browser out there. Who has the most complete HTML5 implementation is irrelevant.
    I accepted the open source point made earlier by SJsaha and that's true about the HTML 5 not being finished but it's pretty much at the stage where the amount of change is becoming minimal. As far as it's CSS 3 support goes Chrome is still far ahead of it.
    People will always have their preferences. Mine is light weight and speed and thats why I prefer Chrome. Most still prefer FF while their's the few that still cling onto IE. It's basically a question of taste and personal preferences.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    wrzc.eu watchfreemoviez.eu
    Hmm nice I'll check this out.

Respect: SMLMATS, M-R-T, Elio, exel, SLiM, UltimA, Hx, Rick

MechoDDL - All Your Needs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information