Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61031 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default [Question] Adding Embedded Image

Hi,

I'm using RoundCube mailing script to compose mails. I'm also using Outlook 2007. I'd like to add a small image in my Signature. When ever i just add an image by using "img src" code, its working fine, but some email providers like hotmail not showing that image and showing a message "Do you want to display images from this recipient" or "Attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your safety."

I want everyone to view my sig image without that warning message. I heard about a solution for this - Embedded Image. Can anyone give me the correct html code format of this embedded image? how can i use 'cid'?

Thanks in advance

Sam
    ElitePirate Reviewed by ElitePirate on . [Question] Adding Embedded Image Hi, I'm using RoundCube mailing script to compose mails. I'm also using Outlook 2007. I'd like to add a small image in my Signature. When ever i just add an image by using "img src" code, its working fine, but some email providers like hotmail not showing that image and showing a message "Do you want to display images from this recipient" or "Attachments, pictures, and links in this message have been blocked for your safety." I want everyone to view my sig image without that warning Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    I think every email provider such as gmail will block images unless you click display imgs etc

Thread Information