Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6992 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Respected Developer

Thumbs up Open Site For Someone Special?

If you will make a website for your love or someone special, What kind of site you will make ? of course site should also grow not die other day.

share your thoughts plz
    mRAza Reviewed by mRAza on . Open Site For Someone Special? If you will make a website for your love or someone special, What kind of site you will make ? of course site should also grow not die other day. share your thoughts plz Rating: 5
    Bots Development | Web Development | Wordpress Customization | PSD Conversion

Life has many twists and turns in it, you have to take what you are given and use it for the best.

2.   Sponsored Links

The Realest Nigga
    a blog dedicated to her with roses and shitz

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    i created a FULL fledged website for my girl which is my best gfx until now.
    It had guestbook, poems i wrote for her, wallpapers i made for her with her name and pics, gallery which had her pics, my pics, our pics, the gifts we shared, the movie tickets, the bills, the letters, a full page which had our special dates and special turns of our lives.. A media player which played the songs we sung for each other..i spent around 2 months on that website for showing it for just 15 min on our anniversary.. ...and a page in which i described her reaction after she saw it. SMALL SITE, SPECIAL SITE..HAPPY SITE

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

The Realest Nigga
    link pl0x?

Google Corp.
    facebook fan page ftw

Website's:
    fsdwarez.org
    A blog , with extreem gfx work, & defintly Roses, heart, etc.

mmm mmm!
    Blog would be good.

As mentioned above, some awesome gfx work.

If you are good with words, then fill up the blog with histories of your lifes together, pictures, future?!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    ... It's pretty stupid to make a site for someone IMO.

but meh ... Start a website about her/his hobbies or something she/he likes.

mmm mmm!
    ^ Why is it stupid?

Many girls (if we're talking about a girl) might get impressed over some epic skills on the internet.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    SMSFreak.in Recharge.im DJGaurav.in
    Go for a blog lol you are a coder u can do anything make something which no blog will have add roses etc bla bla . Seriously just make it like no one might have imagined awesome GFX + awesome Coding = SuperB Site

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information