Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61005 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    GFXWebHosting.com WarezJobs.com
    hmm... well rating system mod is there, have to look about some more plugins.

keep the ideas coming guys. thats why its on BETA stage.

2.   Sponsored Links

This won't be an easy site to run because most warez users aren't able to spend money on the internet. So only if the ratio of rich warez webmasters to willing workers is big, it may not have a successful result. You know, only warez webmasters who get incomes will pay to these and guess what not many warez webmasters don't get that much income from their sites.

But I like the possibility of finding workers for warez lolz.

And, even though you say you're not selling any stuff on this site, you can still be sued for "supporting of warez acts and making warez possible to widen" just a heads up as there always is a way to get those stuff taken down

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    This won't be an easy site to run because most warez users aren't able to spend money on the internet. So only if the ratio of rich warez webmasters to willing workers is big, it may not have a successful result. You know, only warez webmasters who get incomes will pay to these and guess what not many warez webmasters don't get that much income from their sites.

But I like the possibility of finding workers for warez lolz.

And, even though you say you're not selling any stuff on this site, you can still be sued for "supporting of warez acts and making warez possible to widen" just a heads up as there always is a way to get those stuff taken down
    that way i put a job type called FREE.
    well lets say in that case i have to host offshore. But still i got a feeling.....

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    LMAO, WOW 2 nights ago i came across this script and had exactly the same idea LOL and i was going to post it here so people can post their gfx jobs crap etc, lol

nice idea

Good idea,Wish you good luck

then it's time to upgrade your RAM to think 48 hours faster

@gfx, what does the FREE mean? Does it mean that someone offers to do a particular task for FREE?

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    nice idea.good luck
    "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."

Stephen Butler Leacock (1869-1944)

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    then it's time to upgrade your RAM to think 48 hours faster

@gfx, what does the FREE mean? Does it mean that someone offers to do a particular task for FREE?
    LMAO, , Well said.

Yes your right, if some one want to give a service for free, to gain some respect or if you are bored why not offer some free service.

let say " Free php coding fixing service " or Free logo, banner

you know some times its a good to help each other.

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Sounds like an OK idea. Like Mr. Happy said, It all matters on how much traffic you get. I would suggest PMing all decent uploaders you can find on all forums about this new site and then PM all decent webmasters about it to get it rolling. (Once it's off of BETA, that is.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information