Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61040 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Website's:
    crackingforum.com

Default Does Worldstream Still Allow Warez Linking?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if Worldstream.nl still permits warez linking. I contacted them earlier and they said they didn't allow it, yet my site is hosted on a worldstream server through a reseller. Are they just not reinforcing their rules or is it a matter of time before they shut down my server?

Thanks,
    Geo

P.S.

Here is a record of the convo.

This is from them

WorldStream's Reply:
    Dear Sir/Madam,

The server will be deployed the same day or the next business day, it depends
    on how late we receive the payment.
    We don't allow warez linking!
    My reply :
    Well, half the sites hosted on worldstream does warez linking or other activities only allowed on offshore server so I don't get what you're talking about.
    Worldstream's reply:
    Dear Sir/Madam,

We can't check every server because we host a lot of dedicated servers, we want
    to keep our network clean, that is why we are stricter with it.
    Sorry to hear that, I hope you find an good dedicated server company where
    warez hosting is allowed.
    My reply:
    I'm not warez hosting lol. It's warez linking so I post links to other
    sites who host the warez. My server itself will not have any warez on
    it. Do you understad what I'm even saying?
    Worldstream's Reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I understand exactly what you are meaning.
    But we also don't allow warez linking due to a lot of abuse message from
    authorities and bad reputation.
    Geocodes Reviewed by Geocodes on . Does Worldstream Still Allow Warez Linking? Hey guys, I was wondering if Worldstream.nl still permits warez linking. I contacted them earlier and they said they didn't allow it, yet my site is hosted on a worldstream server through a reseller. Are they just not reinforcing their rules or is it a matter of time before they shut down my server? Thanks, Geo P.S. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    If you get too big then your going to be in trouble. Once you start getting that big, you'll have been on your own dedi for a while anyway, so dont worry for now.

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    i wouldnt stay there, they are the type of host that will disconnect you with no backups and fuck you. i would move if ur warez linking they dont allow it.. lol if u emailed them and they said no.. why u asking us? u think they lied to u hehe

Website's:
    crackingforum.com
    Quote Originally Posted by immortalxx View Post
    i wouldnt stay there, they are the type of host that will disconnect you with no backups and fuck you. i would move if ur warez linking they dont allow it.. lol if u emailed them and they said no.. why u asking us? u think they lied to u hehe
    In fact, I think they indirectly do. This is because so many warez sites are hosted with worldstream, and I mean A LOT, yet most of them are still up and running, of course, this exempts the few who got shut down by BREIN. I mean quite a large number of people are using wrzhost, and wrzhost uses worldstream servers.

Edit: It's kinda like rapidshare and how they host warez files yet they specifically state they do not allow any type of pirated material. RS turns a blind eye to warez files unless they're reported or complained about.

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    I think worldstream does allow warez linking. I have heard of a big warez forum being hosted there

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    he said he contacted them and they said no. which means they dont.. why would they lie lol.. i also contacted them and they said they do not

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    You tell me any single datacenter that will say "yeah, sure, go ahead" - short of HK ?

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    they are not going to tell you directly ON YES PLEASE GO AHEAD and do warez

no datacenter will advertise they allow warez...they wud get raided probz as soon as it was seen lol......its all about the datacenters discretion......some datacenters can be quite strict when it comes to warez but theres others that wont do anything till there are tonnes of complaints and then again theres some who just do sod all lol

Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co
    Worldstream will give a backup, I have been kicked off of their network twice. They give you 24-48 hours to either move or stop infringing. They are a well run datacenter with great support. They just can't fight brein

No I do not work for them I just had a server there for almost 3 years. Very little downtime
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information