Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61093 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default invite required forum or not

hi guys

gonna be starting a forum but was wandering as i wanted to have it as invite required should i start without the invite system then put in later or start withit all the way through and just chuck some invites out on forums for people to sign up with

thanks
    priviet02 Reviewed by priviet02 on . invite required forum or not hi guys gonna be starting a forum but was wandering as i wanted to have it as invite required should i start without the invite system then put in later or start withit all the way through and just chuck some invites out on forums for people to sign up with thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Keep it open for a month and then make it invite-only..

Respected Member
    Website's:
    GraffThe.Net MCSkatty.com MCSkatty.co.uk MCSkatty.net MCSkatty.org MCSkatty.info
    I say no from previous experience,
    InsaneCoderz v1 was Invite only,
    Although all my friends joined & i tossed a load of Invites on Inwarez/CrazyCoderz teh forum still failed miserably.
    I closed it down, Worked on new skin & re-launched without Invite Only and its doing alot better
    GraffThe.Net - The #1 Graffiti Download Site.

Website's:
    indianheartz.com warezindian.com
    i think not keep it open for register....!

Unless you have a huge amount of premium and unique content it wont work you also have to advertise like crazy.

If you were to start like a forum based ftp dump you might be able to pull it off but you'd have to steer away from the authorities

(ftp dump with http links)

So have the uploaders upload to the ftp, or have some sort of remote upload since thats what everybody uses.

so a vps with a lot of space and b/w with decent ram and cpu would be okay to start out with

ok brilliant thanks guys.........

mmm mmm!
    invite only for forum, nah. It will fail unless you're big.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information